xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Selected In National Level Land Record Modernization Program

Hi friends Currently in India the Land records modernization program is at its peak which includes not only the modernization of hand written records that is its computerization but also the modernization of maps that is digitization of cadastral maps. For the implementation of this program at the working level the government selected around 20 persons from different states and started training them for the same. The training program is for around 4 months and I am also selected for the same from my state. The course as such includes ETS surveying, GPS, GIS, Georeferencing and digitization etc. For digitization purpose they are using ARC GIS software. Friends anybody there who knows ARC GIS. What we have been conveyed by the instructors is that it is one of the most costly software?s in this field. Its value in the market is also very good. What ever it is right now I am very happy and hope some betterment in my carrier after completion of the course. Anybody there who can suggest some good books on Arc GIS. It will be of a great help for me.

hi sir this is shiva im studying m.sc(geoinformatics)for that my acadmic project perpose i m doing a project work in soi survey of india on land records modernization plan but i want show in 3d view of for that wat shall i do , can u guide me, sir if u have any thesis on this project plz send me on mail , my mail id, shivajntu2009@gmail.com , thank u