Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've never really done grunge before. ;)

Tell me what you think.

btw, I use 1600x1200 on a 19" monitor, so the sigs may seem a tiny bit big to you.

They also all started out as pictures, and all but the last two sigs (I think) use a combination of several pictures. That's why they look like crap, as my dig cam sucks.

Im more into smooth airy images and blurs then grunge personaly.. but i do like the red gun image, you should take it a little further (maybe a quote or another image?), it looks like a anti arms protest and if you take it a little further you could make it scream!

i like your first image i think thats the best one, others are good but not as good as the first one, i think the first one has awesome colors i love the redish purple and the green it goes really well togeather, and the text also goes nicely with it. the rest its good but not as good as the first.

I like your first image and last one is also good one.you are good artist but i think you need to play it with diffrent resolutionss what you think?anyway what i can say awesome work...cheers to you...;)

Im more into smooth airy images and blurs then grunge personaly.. but i do like the red gun image, you should take it a little further (maybe a quote or another image?), it looks like a anti arms protest and if you take it a little further you could make it scream!

53161[/snapback]

It's not the final version of it, I just haven't had any good ideas for it so I haven't worked on it for a while. Plus, lol, I'm not against guns. (I own three guns myself, a winchester .300, remington 870 20 gauge shotgun, and of course a .22 rifle.) The gun in the image is from some grat aunt or something of mine who died, it was in her house or something when it was cleaned out. Or something, I'm not really sure.

I dont like it....Thats just my opinion....It looks like all you did for the first 2 was just take some brushes...stamp 'em on there....and add some normal text...Try some variation....Blend the images more....and add borders and such.

holy crud, those siggys are awesome ;)I cannot make graphics like that, those are so awesome!!!!! But, everyone can make good graphics on adobe photo shop... i wish I had adobe photoshop T___T

I dont like it....Thats just my opinion....It looks like all you did for the first 2 was

just take some brushes...stamp 'em on there....and add some normal text...Try

some variation....Blend the images more....and add borders and such.

53514[/snapback]

Just to let you know, I used a brush exactly one time each for the first two. The ony time I used one was whne I clicked one time to make a slight variation, a box sort of, behind the text "accidental design." With the first two I started out with a photo I took a while ago, actually, all of them are from pics I took.

I haven't experimented much with borders because the main point of my work on images isn't for signatures. If you want me to send you a psd file of the full size of the first one, then I will do that.