xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GottferDamnt

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines bouh

Anyone play to Vampire: TMB? Well to those who don't know this game, I present it:Vampire the masquerade bloolines is a first-person roleplaying game, based on White Wolf's popular Vampire: The Masquerade pen-and-paper RPG. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines combines intense first-person action with an open, non-linear world, rich character development and an immersive storyline (the environment is awesome and frightening). The game plunges players into the dark and gritty vampire underworld of modern day L.A. as a creature of the night, interacting with and battling mortals and other creatures of darkness with an incredible array of vampire powers, skills and traits. You can chose differents races of vampire (their clans) and during the game you could join to a sects (SAbbat, Anarch or Camarilla); each sects are its own politics (Sabbats to violence, Anarch to freedom of vampires and Camarilla to control and power) . Developed by Troika, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines runs on Valve Source Technology - the same game engine technology that powers Half-Life 2. But there is many bug and you must have a good pc to play (least 2.5 Ghz, 512Mo RAM and a graphic card Directx9 with 128Mo or more) ! Have fun !

i was about to get that game but i wasnt sure how it was like, i heard from my friend its a awesome game he even read the books. but i was skeptical, i have never played a good vampire game. well from your review seems pretty cool i think i might go get it soon. i will tell you once i have it you can teach me how to play it.

i was about to get that game but i wasnt sure how it was like, i heard from my friend its a awesome game he even read the books. but i was skeptical, i have never played a good vampire game. well from your review seems pretty cool i think i might go get it soon. i will tell you once i have it you can teach me how to play it.

53133[/snapback]

Me too I have never play before to a good vampire game ! In fact, my only problems is my graphic card (Geforce 4 Ti 4200 64 Mb, so bad to play :/ )... many bug especially on the beach (on the first level). To be honest, the game is less good than the pen-paper version and there is above all actions and not many role-playing. But It's the only game of vampire (I have never play to the first Vampire: Redemption but the critics are pretty good) where we are totally absorbed in a frightening dark environnement (see screenshots on: http://www.nofrag.com/2003/nov/01/ ) made with the Source enginge of Valve ! The music is also very good. Otherwise this game is very easly handy (the manual is complete). In the game, you'll can evolve in four districts in New York City, where you'll can find many quest (the hardier quest will give you access to new places on the map !

Bye and have fun !