xisto Community
melinaRG

Msn Messenger 7.0.0604 Latest / newest version of msn messenger

Te newest version of MSN Messenger is the 7.0.0604. I'ts a Beta version, and is not public. Has some changes as:

;) Personalize status writing anything you want and putting emoticons
:P See someone's avatar on the list (small or large)
:D MSN Search in the writing box
:D Put the song you're listening to in Windows Media Player on your status
:D Personalize your contact person's card
:D Always sign in with the same status (online, appear offline, away, etc.)
:D New emoticon (writing ---> (nah) <---) of a goat

I've been using MSN 7.0 for about a week now and I haven't faced problems as of yet. Although I know a person who's been using it and sometimes when he logs into his MSN Messenger and clicks on the "E-mail Inbox" button; it doesn't work. I don't know if its a problem with his system or the BETA version. Anyone else had this problem?

I've been using MSN 7.0 for about a week now and I haven't faced problems as of yet. Although I know a person who's been using it and sometimes when he logs into his MSN Messenger and clicks on the "E-mail Inbox" button; it doesn't work. I don't know if its a problem with his system or the BETA version. Anyone else had this problem?

53077[/snapback]

I've been using the 7.0 version for a long time and I don't have any kind of problem.. maby he didn't install it very well so he has problems... tell him to try to install it again. I hope this was usefull... tell me if it worked ;) ... Cheers!! :P

DOz microsoft wil gotta the MSN messenger to paid  not useing it & I 'm not using any constant messeger ware.

53086[/snapback]

I haven't heard about it... I think messenger is not going to be paid... Use it... it's good!! Also Yahoo messenger is cool... I don't know if not better.. ;) Kisses!!

There is a serious problem with MSN messenger. There is a new virus which spreads through MSN messenger. And as I have seen all these years MSN messenger is the highest attacked messenger. There is another virus spreading through Yahoo messenger which asks you to add itself as a friend. Don't add unknown people. And try not to be online on the messenger a lot. Better for you and your PC. ;)

MSN is good but using ms software is kind risky cause they are always open for security threats .sp2 is not option cause there are some spyware wj already biten it anyway i use aim instead.

Well all antivirus companyes have already fix the problem for the virus, the only thing that is still bothering me is that there is only 1 skin that can't be replaced:(

I have been using various versions of MSN messenger for about a year now and have not suffered too many problems with it. MSN 7.0 has been messing up recently for me, but i think the problems have been with the hotmail service rather then the problems being isolated to MSN 7.0. There are many viruses spreading around MSN at the minute, just don't accept wierd looking files off people in your contact list, because that is how they are spreading. They get onto people's system, and then try sending themselves to people on the person's contact list. Just be careful. ;)

Well... this topic was not about the failures on msn... nobody didn't say anything about my new... anyway... kisses.. byebye

it's not a big step up from 7.0 but it's nice to have the newer version, thanks Melina:)

:P You're welcome... It's nice of you to notice ;) Thanks! :D

This new beta version of messenger is great, i really like it and i am pleased with it, it shows all the smiles and everything on the name of the contaget, you have "my space" which is pretty cool, the only think that i didnt like about it is that when right clicking on a contact it doesnt automatically show the e-mail adress of the person, and i dont know if there is a way to contact microsoft to tell them that, but other than that i really like it. ;)