xisto Community
Begina

Just Rhyming writting about writtng

every rap is the same, either abowt sex drugs violence and everything that goes with it...gotta change the gamemy minds disturbed from the herbbut fully functional when it comes to wordslosing grip on my mentality only writting is my realitywhat do i call this a skill a curseor just another thought out versei write better then i speak read my thoughts you'll wonder how i sleepwords constantly move in my mindso much that i forget how to relax and unwind i could sit in a small room thats emptyand write abowt how big it seems to meonly time im at peace is when im asleep but evn thn im thinking to create what im dreaming

my mind is doin circles n i cant seem to stop itso i put on a beat n take the pen out my pocketstart this stress release n it takes off like a rocketnext thing i know im on stage at a local show to rock itbut i aint in da cockpit im jus driven by my passionmy heart n mind are one man u cant even imaginei begin to bleed my soul out into the words im rappinn watchin from afar like I Cant believe this happened

*BLEEP* what you say i know why im rappin people today dont give af about *BLEEP* smackinim saying *BLEEP* my father i say it proudly hes a drunk *bottom* *BLEEP* that *BLEEP* might be a snitchhwe try to calm him but he just wont give out he *BLEEP*ed me up ,yea *BLEEP* lights out but what could i do i respect i had it was just unfraud this *BLEEP* has to appreciate what he gotjussst made me laugh and say *BLEEP*k you mate.!imma go grabb my shake this *BLEEP* cant hang muthawfawfa you weaklooking like some old chheesse i have love for you but you the one that takes it away smhhhh *BLEEP* a flow this made grow.