xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hpp

Top Tips For Success Online - Let's Share

I'm a complete newbie to this forum - so firstly, Hi! Looking forward to seeing what insights I can pick up and also share with others.As i newbie - I thought I'd just put a request out there I've worked in online marketing for a while now, but always on the vendor side and I thought I wanted to throw my hat into the affiliate ring! I've moved countries and whilst I'm not working, now seems to be the perfect time...So, my question is...If you could give me your one tip to success in affiliate marketing/selling what would it be?Hopefully all the tips might help other and more established affiliate marketers as well.thanksHpp.

hi hpp,welcome to the forum, here you can find a lot of what you are looking about. i mean how to deal with affiliate programs and the key of success. because a lot of members in this forums know a lot about that, and unfortunately i am not one of them, but i intend to use these kind of programs soon, so start a new thread and sure i will participate in it to get knowledge from others too. so be active, have fun and good luck.