xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LILJOHN

D2 What level u on what stuff do u have

Gez that game is so old lol, I had a lv 99 Amazon with...i believe its cool a rune bow? or something like that. I pretty such it was whatever the best bow in the game was. I was a gem colletor too, but since i didnt play I lost my account :lol: It really hard for n00bs because most of the people playing have had the game for a real long time.

that sucks u wear at level 99 and u dont have it any more :P cuss u could give me good stuff LOL :lol: ya d2 is old its not relly that hard when u have your friend that is at level 98 teach u how 2 play the game

hehe my m8 who helped me had 98 barb 98 sorc 90 paladin 95 amazon 89 necro =D so i was well helpped lol

Lots of level 99's here.. Played for quite a long time.. and was a very good Legit pl ayer.. I quit playing for months because I was tired of all the hacks. Played ladder for a few months too before I let my mules expire.. accidently. I didnt really care though, I was getting kind of tired of it. ^.^

I have a lvl 82 Sorc, 80 Amazon, 68 Necro, 90 Paladin...I don't play as much as i used to, all of the closed bnet servers are full of lines and spam bots...There is nothing like doing a hell baal run with spam bots joining every 10 seconds... lol I've had so many deaths because of it. mmbg, if you play on useast and need any help let me know :P I've heard of a bnet server emu that lets you run your own servers... does anyone know anything about that?

I not sure but i am guessing you guys are talking about diablo 2 lord of destruction, and yeah thats a really old game. The game is still popular though i mean people sell virtual diablo 2 items on websites so.... Anyways my highest lvl is 95 and i have a 92, 90, 72, 75, and a couple mules.