xisto Community
tracycakesthirty

My Quick Post And Introduction

I thought that I'd introduce myself right here as I've by no means been a member or produced a publish just before. Lengthy time lurker, very first time poster :) You've a fantastic web-site right here - have you heard regarding the well being difficulties going through japan considering that the earthquake? I really feel soo horrible for them

Welcome tracycakesthirty! Glad you came out of lurk mode and started posting. This is a good group of folks here for sure. Even if the forum is a little slow right now. I share your feelings about the tragedy in Japan. I am surprised there is not more discussion about it. I can't even begin to imagine what those poor people are going threw right now.

hi tracycakesthirty,welcome to the froums, i hope you will enjoy your time here, getting knowledge, getting new friends and have fun. about the conditions in japan, it was a while so i hope things are better now, and from their history i know they will recover fast and return everything better than it was.