xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luigi

Dedicated 2 Gaming Gaming community

Hey all, i have just re-introduced a gaming community site called 'Dedicated 2 gaming', or 'D2G' for short, and i thought i would come here and talk a bit about it, seeing as Xisto have been so kind in letting me have hosting with them.

Basically, D2G is a gaming community whereby all types of gamers can meet and have great gaming discussions with fellow gamers. Not only this, but the community can also make suggestions as to what games they would to play on Saturday evenings, and the game that wins the vote will be played on that saturday between set hours, so kind of like clan matches, but a lot more relaxed.

The site is still under major construction, but by all means feel welcome to register now and have your membership ready for when the site is complete.

Here is the link: D2G Site

O_o; Interesting. If you need a CSS/HTML/PHP/LittlebitofJavaScript Coder you could ask me, I'd be willing to help. ;) I've coded many new features and even the default theme for my site/message boards. (http://www.subzer0.net/) Hmm.. I'll register as my secret l33t name; Helljumper! >_>

That's awesome! Great to see that people are still out there giving it horns in the gaming community- not only being users but making a great contributions that make all sorts of gaming that much more an experience. I'm looking forward to seeing the site up and running in full force in the coming weeks.

That's awesome! Great to see that people are still out there giving it horns in the gaming community- not only being users but making a great contributions that make all sorts of gaming that much more an experience. I'm looking forward to seeing the site up and running in full force in the coming weeks.

53013[/snapback]

Thanks for the support man! ;)

At the minute, the phpBB forums are getting sorted out, with plans for an index page in the future, but my focus is the community forums for the minute.

*Edit by Luigi* - Site now has a portal as well as forums. Still under construction though, but feel free to register!

Sorry for the double post, but seeing as i can't edit my original post.....

Anyway, i just wanted to say that a few things had changed at D2G, with the portal deleted, so the actual url is:

D2G forums

Sorry for yet another post, but i can't edit my other posts. :)

Anyway, the url for D2G had changed yet again, so just incase you are interested, here is the link:

D2G Community site

The site is now fully up and running and looking for interested gamers of all types.

Thanks

Luigi

Yo not bad Site dude nice mind me asking what portal did u use to be able to get that to work because tahts diffenty a php-nuke site. any wya nice site i welll diffely be going there alot! thanks for posting about it.-WaT-X-Killer{Goa}

The D2G site uses a phpBB compatable mod called 'IntegraMod', it is highly workable and easy to install and use.

Check it out HERE

Thanks for joining and i hope to see you around often. -_-