xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fun4TheMoney

Knitting Anyone? New, fun, easy style/stitch-input needed

My article on Fun4TheMoney.com

I think I've developed a whole new easy, fun knitting stitch/style, but my article felll flat when I sent it to my friends. Please read and let me know what I did wrong. Is it confusing? Are my feeble attempts at humor really stoooopid? ;)

This is really, seriously, new, fun knitting. I want to link this article to my daughter's eBay listings for knitting needles, but I dont want to embarrass her or myself. I also want to get the word out to knitters everywhere that there's finally a no-brainer stitch that looks great for making just about everything without counting or following a pattern.

Please pass this on to your knitting friends and let me know what to change in this article.

TIA,

Suz

Lol thats freakin awesome. Ill never think of knitting the same way. (You know, like with the whole grandma setting.. all bunched up together knitting stuff.) Lol anyway that was pretty cool. *props*