xisto Community
GuySpook

Ps3: Already Out In Ny!

Hi guys i was looking for details on the brand new and suspected to be good PS3. Everyones saying that its already out inside NY. Im doubting it though so if you could give me some details in this thread that would be great thanks(yes i know the wordings a little shaky but its off the top of my head)

ok i dont know if its out yet, but i think its just rumors here this is one of the sites which has some detailed information about ps3 http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/ps3/ from what i see they are still in the process of making it but i could be wrong...these companies are pretty sneaky. they will hit you with a new console out of the blue. Like gamboy DS i didnt even know they were gonna make something after SP and i didnt even hear rumors about it...

i highly doubt that PS3 is out yet. really come on if they did everyone should know that by now without any doubt. there isn't even any news about release of PS3. if they did gamestop or other gaming site will have annoced it by now

there was some scam in NY a few months ago where some street vendor had made a really detailed fake one and sold 3 or 4 of them for about $500.... i read that at some news site.. i think it was linked from google news...

The PS3 is due to hit the shelves in the Uk and the US sometime in 2006. At EA 2005 though it will be appearing for us all to look at. That's in the summer sometime. I did a bit of readin up about the PS3 on the net and some site (reliable, but I can't remember which one it was) said that the PS3 will hve greater graphics abilities than the XBOX2 and that it's power is the equvilant to a super computer... It's gonna cost tons. Start saving your pennies now. UNless your a millionaire.

When ever anything of any significance in the gaming world is scheduled, there's always so many rumors. I remember it was the same way with Halo 2. I heard from so many people that it was released in France, that their friend got it off ebay, that they'd played it etc. Of course none of them were true, but it's amazing how naive some people can be (no offense). I always distrust any rumor I hear about prereleased games. A company will NEVER prerelease a game, a movie, or a gaming system. It's just not like them. There have been leaks in the past, (e.g. Episode 2) but those got serious media attention. If I recall correctly, Doom 3's Alpha version was leaked several months before it was released. It was bouncing around p2p networks & misc. warez sites. However, things like that get media attention. You won't find a valid leak or prerelease that hasn't been splashed on the front page of every gamesource. Don't trust anything that isn't. Of course, that's just my humble opinion. ;)

C'mon guys, PS3 already out in NY that's *BLEEP*! Only a fool could believe such a thing. Just think that Sony still hasn't revealed anything about it.In order to learn more info about PS3 we'll have to wait till E3 which will take place in Los Angeles this May.So,Be patient!!!! :D

Yeh! They are sooo lucky. They get movies everything before anyone...I don't even own a PS1 or PS2 or XBOX or GAMECUBE not even a Nintendo or one of those REALLY old ones... Or a Sega one or Dreamcast... I'm so sad right? Lol/ I have no tme for it

Hi guys i was looking for details on the brand new and suspected to be good PS3. Everyones saying that its already out inside NY. Im doubting it though so if you could give me some details in this thread that would be great thanks

(yes i know the wordings a little shaky but its off the top of my head)

52610[/snapback]

Not true. The PS3 will come out, according to the latest sources, somewhere in March of next year. The anticipation is high, and it will sell like no other. Microsofts Xbox 2 will be owned totally and completely. All who doubt will be proven wrong, just all of you wait and see...

I really doubt that the PS3 will come out this year. Also, I'd like to say that there is no proof that the PS3 grpahics will be better than the Xbox 2, because neither of them have been released, and we don't know hardly anything about them except rumors posted on websites. Even reliable websites can be wrong specially about new systems coming out, when there is still a year for them to be released.

the ps3 is coming out... but its not called a psp its called a psX or soemthing. it was in gameinformer magazine (febuary edition). it didnt cvome out yet. even if it did come out its not even at metreon (a sony based store thingy. its where all playstation stuff are. games consoles and other sony products in another section). if its in new york it would definatly be in metreon. BUT ITS NOT. and in game informer the "ps3" looks more like a grayish white dvd player. with a ps1 controller. dunno.... but it is definatly not out yet! btw...get ur psp at metreon value pack + psp = 250. <-- all year round.250 at other stores just for psp.

uhhh.....i forgot to add something...and theres no edit button? so dont warn me or anything for this >_<... if u get ur psp at metreon its gonna be valuepack+psp+spiderman2 movie = 250 but THIS offer is only at the start selling date (march 24)