xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Star Trek Elite Force

HiHas anybody tried Star trek elite force 2 yet?I am taking a trip in the past and playing the first one and have been pleasantly surprised. It's very good, very entertaining, never a dull moment and the first person combat gets your adrenaline pumping.I love the infiltration missions, you really get a feeling of being alone in the enemy's jaws.I will definitely get the second one after that.Patrick

I have played both games (Star Trek Elite Force 1 & 2) and I loved them, specially the graphics (great even now... that shops the power of the Quake 3 engine). I am a fun of Star Trek which I think is the greats movie serial ever make (beside Band of Brothers).So it was great to walk on the deck of the Enterprise... Anyway the story was great, the graphics also, but my favourite one was the first one (Star Trek Elite Force 1 )!