xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I Feel Used My Girlfriend Used me and lied to me for Another guy.

I dont know how to begin. There is a girl who i met 9 months ago at my job. I liked her the very first time i saw her and took her number. We started talking and started liking each other. it happend quik. we went on a date couple of days later. and ofcourse i paid for everything and treated her like a Nice Gentelman. She was very impressed by me. when i met her she was living in the Dark. No parents, No family, no friends to help her and look after her struggle. She was a DCF child. I broke down when i heard about her past and how she never had any love or happiness in her life. I took that very seriously and made a promise to God i will Bring her back to life and give her everyrthing she Deserve. And i Started treating her like a Princess. She never went on a reald date before. her Ex treated her like a *BLEEP*. Always used to ask her for money, used to hit her and Never took her to any restaurent or movies. Everything was New and Overwhealming to her when i Used to take her out to Movies, Dinner to the best restaurent, never raised my hand on her. Always gave her Ride to whereever she wanted to go. Took her to the City on her Birthday, gave her expensive Gifts, spend lots of money and time with her just so she is happy and she feels atleast a lil bit that she has someone Now in her life to Make her happy. She never had a good job who paid her anything. I started liking her alot and fall in love with her. She fall in Love with me too. She never had much money to spend. Sometimes She didnt even have any money to Eat and I used to hand her My credit card and told her here u go babe go eat anything to want to. She always wanted to live into her own place and cuz of me she got her New Place.I helped her Move all her stuff into her New Appartment. helped her Do shopping for it. Helped her build it to the way she wanted. Then She wanted a Laptop. I gave her that too on a Valentines day as a gift. She was way Nice and Sweet to me for All 8 months untill she got everything she wanted. and She used to Thank me eveyday about it.But then I never Knew Our Life will Take a U turn. Now she had her Own place, a Nice Job, Laptop and more. She had a guy friend who started working with her at her Job. they knew each other for a long time. She said he had a crush on me when we were in school and she kinda liked him aswell. but i didnt care about that cuz she was behaving normally untill she had nothing. But once everything she got what she wanted, i started noticing her altitude towards me was slightly changing. I thought it was just a Stress from her job. But one night she was getting out late from her Job and she said she found a Ride from a Girl. and I said wonderful and told her to call me when u leave ur job. She called me after work and she started giving me an altitude on the phone and i was wondering why is she talking to me this way? i told her ur disrespecting next to ur co-worker. And she didnt care and kept on talking to me like never b4. i thought something was fishy and as she reached home she wasnt willing to leave the car and go to her apartment. she is like give me five minites, i want to g upstairs change and ill call u back. i said why dont u talk to me while going upstairs, she said im aggrevating her and she was begging me to give her 5 minutes cuz she was hungry and i hung up the phone and left my house heading toward her place. And as i reached there she was sitting with a Dude in the car. She left the car quickly as she saw me arrive and started heading toward her door and didnt even bother stopping. we broke up that night. She kept on calling me all night and the next day to get me back. she said she didnt do anything with him but my point was she lied to me and i caught her with a dude in the car. I was attached to her so i gave her once chance. she said she would do anythng to bring me back to her life so i told her to dont ever talk to that dude who works with u. she said okey. One week later on the same day she lied last week with the same guy for the same reason right a day b4 our 9 months aniversary SHE LIED TO ME AGAIN. this was it. whatever trust i had in her i lost it all that night. so i broke up with her again. She still kept on trying to get me for 3 days straight and even cut her hand to get me back. I was crying for 3 days cuz of what she did. i was emotionally attached to her so i just listen to my heart and put a stone on my heart and brought her back to my life as a LAST CHANCE. I know she has no one in her life so seeing that also i got lil strenght to go back to her.i Explained her eveything about how you shouldnt take peoples negative influence over me. they dont know whats between you and me and they dont know what u have been through and that i was always there for u. always listen to ur heart cuz once u make a mistake again I will not take u Back. Everything was fine, we were happy back together. and i caught her text messaging that dude flirting. I got mad at her and started crying and she said It was just a joke between me and him. I told her ur keep messing with me and not want to take me seriously. Told her They all have parents, Money, and people to depend on. You have No one to help u or to be depend on but me cuz i know what u have been through and i love u and i will always be there for u but if u arent gonna respect me and be Loyal to me, i will have to give up on u and let u be. She said I will Never do anything again I promise on my Mother's Grave. After all this she did with me and promised me not to mess up again and she knew if we ever to break up i want to end on a good note and if u like him just tell me and i will walk away but she said there was nothing going on and she only loves me and she also knows how it hurted her when i left her. She was aware of Everything. 2 days ago I told her I get out at 6 from work and i will not hangout with anyone and i will wait for u until u get out of work at 10 and we will spend time. at 930 i came out side her job in the car and it was freezing out plus i didnt have heat in the car so i thought she would leave at 10. She knew i was waiting outside since 930. and from 930 to 1030 i was waiting, from 1030 to 1130 i was still waiting and she said she just need to foil, clean up, cash out and leave. She was already maxed out at 10pm for her 40 hours. I told her i have to pick up dad at 1 so please leave b4 12 so i get to spend time with u. she said im still waiting for foil at 1130. so i waited til 1215 and she still didnt leave. She was working with that dude that night. the store lights were off and i called her and told her will u now please leave cuz im freezing to death here. She said im sorry i still have to wait for foil and it will take 15 to 20 minutes. so i said i wont be able to pick ip dad and he will be very mad. I started crying cuz i figured out she was just making up stories so i leave and she take the ride from that dude. As i was leaving and crying she didnt even stop me. i was waiting for 3 hours freezing in my car and she didnt even care. As soon as i left she came out of her job and i asked her why did u leave now. She said her boss let her go. So i found out She was just waiting for me to leave. She could have just told me to go home if she knew she wasnt gonna take the ride from me. I told her ur very cruel and u didnt do Good to me and that u USED ME. So i broke up with her 2 days ago. I just Want to know WHY SHE DID THIS WITH ME???? WHY???

It seems like she took advantage of your lovingkindness. It seems like you were trying to buy her love and she took advantage of everything you did for her and things turned sour. You did stuff for her and she liked it, but she probably was never really interested in you. I'm sorry to read that you had to go through this. But no amount of what you do and no amount of money will help her. I went through a similar situation -- did everything I could to help the girl, cared for her, showed her what love was, only for her to stab me in the back, and value her fake friends over me. Some people are just that way man. Move on and don't stick around to repeat the same mistakes. She's lied to you more than once and she will continue to do it. You are nothing special to her. So you need to forget about her and find a woman who will appreciate you. Learn from your mistakes. You can be kind, but don't be too kind.