xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gdpglc

What Cause Boy Have A Headache?

many girls like asking her boyfriend the same problemwhich is more important between game and herthat cause the boy have a headachein fact,they possess the same position in the boy's mindmale and lady are distinct at the thinking means so they always have different ways of looking at a thingnow allow us act an experiment,in the experiment you will guess a word means on the basis of prompingwe write the word in chinese-----电池begin: what do you use to shine the way in the dark night ?maybe you will tell me it's flashnight right!Go on!what is it in the flashnight/what is your answer?men usually tell me bulb but most girl think it is battery!what do you think about the experiment maybe it is not exact completely (电池means battery)

This experiment (if it actually was conducted) just proved that men prefer telling the actual object that produced light and women prefer telling the "source" of the light. I don't think this holds well because different people have different answers depending on their IQ and the answers are no way related to men or women.

I just tried it on my sister. Her first answer was "lantern." I said "What else?" She said, "Flashlight? ;) " Then I asked what was in the flashlight to which she replied: "Light bulb?" She's running off to ask her boyfriend right now what his answers are. hehe Where'd you get this experiment from?

I just tried it on my sister. Her first answer was "lantern." I said "What else?" She said, "Flashlight? ;) " Then I asked what was in the flashlight to which she replied: "Light bulb?" She's running off to ask her boyfriend right now what his answers are. hehe Where'd you get this experiment from?

52737[/snapback]

i am so sorry

i heard tish experiment from my friend

it is very accurate at us

the experiment is popular in chinese people

maybe i didnt Say it clarity

:P