xisto Community
ViodoNopesope

Hello I Am Anime Tail

Yo people!, I am from Ireland , City of Ennis. Just join here recently, sorry been busy lately so din't post much but this place is really interesting.. Oh yea I love to join volunteer works and planning to go over japan soon to help the casulty due to the recent tsunami. I also spend my free time doing weights etc.

Wow, 2 newbies from Ireland! That's pretty neat. It's great of you to be brave enough to make the trip to Japan. With the nuc's in the shape they are in, it's certainly not a real safe place to be right now. I wish you the best of luck and do try to be safe.I am surprised that you are the first one to even mention the disaster in Japan. I really expected to see a lot of topics started about that horrific disaster. My heart goes out to all those poor people, so many lost and injured and so much distruction, it's just awful. I've watched some of the TV coverage and it is just terrifying. To see rivers of water so choked with what was once peoples homes and business and cars, there is so much debris in the water you can't even see water, it looks like a giant moving junk pile.

hi ViodoNopesope,glade to have a member like you here, hope to be more active and post more than one post you know :). so welcome here to Xisto forums, and try to take a look on the forum's sections, we have a lot of interesting threads, where you can find answers to your questions, also you can get many friends in here, most members are friendly and ready to help and support each other. have fun and good luck.

Thanks for answering.

lol i see you again doing a stupid post :)) what are you thanking for??
SPAM SPAM SPAM!!

Also for ViodoNopesope

Nice introduction also hello and welcome to Xisto
hope you will enjoy staying at our forum it's a friendly communty we have here also you can learn alot from other users
when posting if you register to xisto with the same email as here you can get mycents for posting and then when you got enough you can use them to create your web page or you could use other services that xisto offers
If you want to get mycents fast start posting big posts with alot of words :D also don't spam or post unecesary thing just post if you think you can help an user with your post :D
Have Fun!