xisto Community
Experience

What Is So Good About This Gmail?

Well, it has 1 gig of space. And it's still in beta so they're letting only a few people in at a time. E-mail me at Aurorae90@hotmail.com if you want an invite. I just store e-mail in my g-mail and I abuse it by making it do the hard work. I feel so horrible. But, anyway. 1 GB is a LOT of space for an e-mail account. That's 1/40 of the average harddisk (or 1/120th of mine ;)). I saw one site that was offering one Terabyte of e- mail, but I'm pretty sure it was a hoax.

So far I like gmail. the space is awesome. The look is clean and I havent been getting any spam. Its easy to use no fuss no muss. I have invites too if anyone needs. You can use it as a junk drawer and send files there that would fill up your other email accounts.

Even if it were 200mb it'd still be awesome. Here's why.1. The ability to automate certain e-mails going to certain folders, or to be forwarded, archived, etc.2. The ability to search one's inbox is unparalled. (All the other's irritate me because I can never find the e-mail's I'm after.3. Lightweight graphics. Means it loads fast no matter how fast your internet connection is. (MSN still loads slow on my broadband).4. No giant ads filling the pages, instead, the small amount of advertising is actually related to what you're talking about in your e-mail (they're just google adsense ads, you'd notice that they're not very obtrusive either).5. Unlike some sites that offer large e-mail inboxes (that excludes yahoo and hotmail, though), you know that they'll still be there day after day.I've got 50 invites... just let me know if you want one.