xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grrlfromoz

Specter wallpaper

It's good. I like the negative effects you've added. It's not just that. I mean, the position of the pictures also do matter and I think you've done a pretty good job at that.Ummm, I'm using a 1024x768 resolution. If you could come up with that then it'll be good. ;)

hhmm nice work, good job with the sepia negative effect you should also try and use one image rather than a collection make it look simple, might be more mysterious looking but i like it. overall good job. ;)

I like this alot but.. maybe you could try it with the bouqet woman and the dandelion woman on their own. They really stand out and give a sinister vibe, maybe if you enlarged them and left out the rest??? :P:D Yeah this is nice and gothic, really symbolises the victorian obsession with photography too. :D;):D

It looks great, but my screen is really dark, and I don't beleive I can see all the details, but it still looks good. ;) What's the symbol in the bottom right corner for? I really like how you did the white silhoutette oh the women, with the cape (i dont know what its called :P) still showing. Very nice.

Thanks for all the great and helpful comments!! I took what you said and created some different pieces (3 more) using the same sort of "feel". Let me know what you think! I did thumbnails for each, click on them to see the full paper. The first is the 1024 res of the one I did earlier. The symbol at the right hand bottom corner is my signature. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They're all really cool. I have absolutely no talent with graphics, though. Kinda sad... But I really like the flower one and the one with the old lady/bride. Your graphics have this really nice vintage photo feel to them. Keep up the good work!