xisto Community
melinaRG

Google Logos About the holiday logos of Google

Last night I was looking different pages through the Internet, and I remember of the holiday google logos... they're great! and they change every day... do you remember them? Anyway... I searched for the page where they're stored... and I found a lot... but I think the original is Google logos... visit it! I spent an hour watching the different ones... they're great! :P ...

The other page that I liked was Googlemania... this is cool too! Well, I hope you like this information that I brought to you... I think is interesting.. you tell me about it :D Kisses!!! ;)

It's great how much better they got after they hired someone to make the site pretty. I love his art. I couldn't be that creative with 4 colors and 6 letters.

A sweet i haven't seen those for a while. I never knew they've made so many. I've just seen like 20 just for the olympics.BTW the firs site doesn't work for some reason i just get a page not found. But the spanish one works

googles logos are really cool! haha. I wonder who does them and how they think up the ideas.

52624[/snapback]

I know that the one who makes google logos is only one person and he has a blog... but actually I don't know how is the link... If i get it I'll give it to you :P.

PS: I've checked the first link... and it works perfectly on my computer... but don't worry, because the second one has more logos ;):D

Kisses again! Melu

Well people!!! A promess is a promess... and I continued looking for information about the Google Logos creator... I found some information about him.. in the following link you'll see the Information... and even a pic!!! :P Did you imagine him like this? I did!!! ;) Cheerssss!!!

Dennis Hwang

yeah...all the google logo are koooool extremly.i have never seen lots of them,very nice.i like those logo much.especially design for chinese lLunar calendar,very great and detail.i do admire the graphics designing group of google...awesome.

reallly logos are good work and i thik christmas time log is awesome cause it have snowman at left and some treeand gifts on the right i remember.google have very nice designers what ya think.google also have excellent presentation of website also.