xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

ibstore

may i suggest adding the ibstore mod here, so that u can only get specific points for different forums, and then people can request hosting depending on how many points (what ever currency you choose) they have. it's also easy to fine members of points if you need to...

i had tried installing it and it really ****ed up everything.. so I dont want to take any more chances... anything else

Poor admin. It must be a bad experience....Don't blame you anyway. I know how hard and stressful it can get when it comes to hack/modding forum scripts. You have to do everything in precision and if you screw up anything...its gonna be hell.

LOL. omg, how many times has that happened to me... :lol: ... most annoying experience i've had so far.but i thought you needed it to run the army system mod?

yeahcalm down people :Dits still a website about hosting,and i think its a bit much: arcade/army system/ibstore/ect.-i would deffently delete IBRpg(no1 plays it)-arcade is ok,but we need to reset it some times,-army system also needs a reset... every month or so.-reputation is oke, but no1 really uses it(i dont mind if any1 votes for me :D)-shoutbox is the best idea of all :D

... :D I play the IBRpg, it just takes quite awhile to do. Considering Sleep and all. I do however dislike the idea of reseting the Army System.. that just ruins all the strategy! A very large alliance of lower-level people could take down a few higher up people. :D