xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
orbital2005

Problem With Xbox problem

there is a fault with the power cable in the xbox
if u have an xbox more the 1 year old then you urgently need to get a new power lead
this is because the power leads have a problem and people have been getting burnt from when the take it out or touch it for that matter

if your xbox is more that a year then xbox will send you a new power cable FREE!!! of charge.

you will need your date of manufacture and the xbox serial number wich u will find on the bottom of your xbox the site address is

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

;)

I heard about that also, but it really isn't a problem with the XBOX, just the power cord. They where over-heating, and here is a bit of a science lesson for you all, when rubber is heated too much it can explode, and over-heating might also fry your XBOX's cirtcutry, I hope mine is over a year old, I don't remember, when did i buy it, I think it was two summers ago...?

The first generation of xboxs used to catch on fire, I was talking to my friend on the phone a couple years ago, and he started screaming "Whoa! My xbox is on fire!" and then proceded to put it out. I'm not sure what Microsoft did about the burnging xboxs, but they were there ;)