xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkmeca

Congratulations To Trap17 And Opaque! 50k Posts

hey everyone, no one posted this so thought maybe just to let everyone know i might post this. well congrats to everyone in the Xisto community i know its gonna continue to grow but its amazing that it hit the 50k post mark, and we have 2k members! Xisto is probably one of the most active and oragnised web community that i have seen.Thank you for your services and hope it continues.

I must also take the time to express how well this community is managed. We have very active members and I don't think many are only here for the hosting. I came for the hosting, not a community. I ended up finding one of the greatest and most friendly community on the web!

To be honest I came here just to get some posts and get myself a host. But I guess the community grew over me. Believe it or not, it's even my homepage now. I enjoy reading new posts and actually get to know stuff I didn't knew existed. I'm a very small part of this huge Xisto community and sometimes do feel small but everything is so welcoming when I log-in!

Congratulations on the 50,000 mark and I know its gonna double itself pretty soon. ;)

Yeah I think that they really deserve this. This is one of the best sites I have seen in about a year of host hunting and let me tell you I haven't even see paid hosts give so many features. You really need to write some good reviews for them. We need hosts like these. The best part of this site that I really feel is the best in the web is the support they provide and the that too very quickly and with every detail. That is what will be missing at every host. They are really friendly. Keep it up guys

-canute24

hey everyone, no one posted this so thought maybe just to let everyone know i might post this. well congrats to everyone in the Xisto community i know its gonna continue to grow but its amazing that it hit the 50k post mark, and we have 2k members! Xisto is probably one of the most active and oragnised web community that i have seen.

Thank you for your services and hope it continues.

52274[/snapback]

this site is very active and i like it a lot. I hope to see more people posting up poems in the Creativity forum. -1-