xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
melpip

Hi From Mel

Hi Everyone, My name is MelI live in Somerset in the UK.I promote a new Games Site which has huge potential.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

hello and welcome to Xisto :) hopefully no offense but spamming a link which probably makes you money is not the best way to get a hello ;) anyways have fun and even get a free domain\hosting just by posting :lol: sorry i'm a little late but oh wellregards ~calebFTW

hello and welcome to Xisto :) hopefully no offense but spamming a link which probably makes you money is not the best way to get a hello ;) anyways have fun and even get a free domain\hosting just by posting :lol: sorry i'm a little late but oh well regards ~calebFTW

Ditto to the above!!

Hello Melpip Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Most everything you will need to know about how things work around here is located HERE.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

Hi Mel! Welcome to Xisto. I'm not one much for computer games, but wish you the best of luck with your site and your future here at Xisto. I don't think you will find a smarter, better informed and generally pretty friendly bunch of computer people anywhere than here.