xisto Community
PixieDust

I Have A Problem With My Ipb Move

I have recently moved to a new hosting company and the board and DB went up fine. So I thought. What I did was make a new DB and load the files from my forum into that ID.
Then I loaded my forum that I had copied via cpanel and connected that to the database. In firefox it displays fine...in IE..nothing but header errors A lot of them.
Please see:

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 42 in /home/prismwar/public_html/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php on line 754
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php:754) in /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 210

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php:754) in /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 232

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php:754) in /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php:754) in /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 252

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php:754) in /home/myID/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 260

Why is that when it displays perfect in Firefox and Google? Should I have installed the message board and then just connected that to the database?
Please advise

You've only actually got one error there - the first one. That error is causing the others to appear. Have you had a look at line 754 of the file /home/prismwar/public_html/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php to see if it is missing a right parenthesis as suggested by the error? Do you remember editing that file? Can you compare the version that you have uploaded to your web space to a copy of the file from a backup that you know works?