xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamed28

Which Blogging Site Is Best For Making Money Online Suggestions on which blogging site is best for making money online

So far, I'd tried WordPress and Blogspot/Blogger. Basically I started making money online through advertising by placing ads on my blogs. Ads like Adsense, Amazons and others. But then if you will put these ads using Wordpress you need to pay first before you can do so. So I choose Blogspot since it is completely free and you can put ads in it without paying at the same time they are supporting their known "sister" website Adsense. The only problem with Blogspot is that its features are limited unlike Wordpress. I am new to blogging so I am trying to ask the members in here if they can suggest me which blogging site is best or even just better to use when making money online. I do know they are all capable of making money online but then there might be some one of those site which is the best. I do hope to read your suggestions in here. Thanks!

my suggestion is wordpress but first let me tell a thing that happened to me with blogspot, i was having a blog for about two years and it was about gaming and i had some followers which were coming to my weblog regularly and every thing was fine. i was even making money from it by placing some ads on it and it was a very good experience for me till one day i opened my blog and saw an empty page, it was like hammering my head as i saw there is nothing in my blog and i had no back up! this was really sad and i started to search and find what happened to my weblog, first i emailed the blogspot and all of my visitors which i knew and had emails, i get no answer from blogspot but some of my viewers said when they was watching my weblog they was seeing some posts disappearing and they thought i'm cleaning my blog, so the blog was gone and this was the time i decided to only make blogs on my host because at least i can get some regular backups and save them without any worry and just transfer them every time i faced to a problem to another hosting provider. any way i didn't find out what happened to my blog but i think one of these two things was happened to it : 1. someone hacked my account and so because of not any known reason he deleted all of my posts and leave my blog without any warning to message (because most hackers leave a message) or 2. blogspot servers had a heart attack (or even one of their employees :D) ans they decided to delete my contents. So first my suggestion is to go for wordpress and second host your blog on a hosting provider not on the default space wrodpress or blogger gives to you, by doing this you will get huge features for getting some regular back ups and also you will get the ability to change your hosting provider every time you face any problem. so get a free hosting from here and install a wordpress on it and then you can freely put thousands of ads on your wordpress without any worry, and i don't think you can put ads in blogspot everywhere you want because you have to follow the main template style and so you can not place it everywhere. anyway be aware of that putting a lot of ads on your page will decrease number of your visitors because most peoples do not like to face a lot of banners with different colors and never find the content they want easily. and of course with wordpress you will get the ability to force visitors disabling their adblock before visiting your website and be sure about them seeing your ads so you can make more money with wordpress rather than blogspot.

well i did work a lot of with Google adsence,s blog and i found it better in all in earning point of view however word press is also better option but it could not be compare with google adsence,s blog because its totally free and it depends on you that how much could you earn by using its all tips and tricks ... if you are experienced in google adsence then you can earn a lot of like me

Both WordPress.com and Blogspot (aka Blogger) have their pros and cons. WordPress.com provides you with a huge selection of themes and widgets. Blogger does not have as many themes but is integrated with Google accounts so visitors can use their Google accounts to comment on your posts. Both WordPress.com and Blogspot have the ability to include some HTML content, which is how you can insert advertisements on your blog.If you want a self-hosted blog, you should take a look at WordPress.org, MoveableType, Drupal, and Joomla. If you are a programmer, you might even want to give Habari a try because whatever you build for your blog can be contributed to the Habari project and open source projects grow with such contributions.Irrespective of which blogging site or platform you choose, you have the ability to use third party software for performing a backup of all your posts, although most software is limited to only the textual content; some tools can put up the content onto your blog if you decide to have a fresh start. Offline site navigation software downloads pretty much everything you have linked on your blog so you can get all of your content, including the images and other multimedia content, but putting all of the content back onto your blog is time consuming.Monetizing your blog can be either through advertisements, referral traffic, or through direct selling. A preference to use one of the the other is typically because of the features that bloggers tend to use. If you have multiple blogs or need the email-to-blog feature, Blogspot tends to be the preferred choise, while widget-heavy blogs and those wanting a greater variety of themes tend to prefer WordPress.

I'd proved WordPress and Blogspot/Blogger. Fundamentally I started making money online through publicizing by placing ads on my blogs. Ads equivalent Adsense, Amazons and others. But then if you faculty put these ads using Wordpress you pauperism to pay foremost before you can do so. So I prefer Blogspot since it is completely freed and you can put ads in it without paid at the one moment they are activity their celebrated "sister" website Adsense. The only problem with Blogspot is that its features are minor unequal Wordpress. I am new to blogging so I am disagreeable to ask the members in here if they can evince me which blogging parcel is champion or alter virtuous turn to use when making money online.

Always, always, ALWAYS host your own blog. You can't do this with Blogger, and it's one of the most fundamental things of starting your own website. If you plan to take it anywhere other than just showing off to friends/family, you want to ensure that you're the owner of it. Otherwise you really don't have any control - as an example, Blogger could just one day decide to ban you, and then you lose everything.As a result, by the choices you've given I'd go with Wordpress, but self-hosted, not on their site.

While blogger is completely free I have to say that it is unwise to use blogspot in the long term since it affects your branding and makes you look cheaper. If I was you, I would use either wordpress (if you know you are going to make a blog) or other open source software such as Drupal or Joomla. I havent had experience with wordpress but I have some experience with Drupal and Joomla and Blogspot, and I have to say that if you are serious about making money on the internet then you should never use blogspot. Cheers.