xisto Community
8ennett

Mycents

Hey guys, i'm usually on Xisto more than KS but was wondering, on KS is there a myCent system? Can't seem to find any reference on the forums but over at asta people talk about ks being a myCent forum as well.Thanks in advance

MyCENTs combine from both forums (Xisto and KS) into your billing account (assuming you use the same email address). I think you need five posts on KS before it starts to calculate your myCENTs, but once you have that they will get calculated and added automatically.

I think you need five posts on KS before it starts to calculate your myCENTs

Thanks, that's all I needed to know. Looking forward to posting on ks, over at asta it's more topic-relevant replies only but over at ks things are a little more relaxed and social.

I think so, because I still renew my domain every year using MyCents, have you checked the billing Xisto page to see if you are still able to buy them?. I love this service, has always work really well for me. :)

I think so, because I still renew my domain every year using MyCents, have you checked the billing Xisto page to see if you are still able to buy them?. I love this service, has always work really well for me. :)

How much does it cost in mycents??
A few years ago I remember it was 10$ for one year?

How much does it cost in mycents??A few years ago I remember it was 10$ for one year?

It varies now, a .com is usually around 10-12 but a couple of them I have applied for have been up to 17 so there seems to be other factors involved.