xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChopinM

Hello All

Hello and welcome to Xisto Chop.Welcome to this huge family and i hope you enjoy from being here, everything related to how request a free host and the full instruction is available in the notice and alerts section. i recommend you to try to include more sentences in your posts like here you could say a little about yourself. here we have a huge collection of sections and you can find anything in this forum so feel free to ask your questions and share your knowledge with us and i will try to answer your question (if i know the answer :D). wish you the best luck.

hi chop,welcome here with us in Xisto community. i hope you will have a great time with us, there are so many sections that you can easily find something that interests you. also you can always share your opinions and thoughts or ask whatever you want or even better you can meet new people and make friends. so be active, do your best and enjoy.