xisto Community
Tramposch

My Childish Tactics Towards anwiii

Well I decided to vent, because I was complained upon for my childish tactics on a different thread while flaming anwiii, in which he told me I should have private messaged him instead of posting on the thread. Well I did try, and it didn't work. I'm assuming his inbox is full, but I do apologise for posting off topic in your thread deadmad.Now I would like to start talking more about anwiii. It seems as if any time i talk to him now, or anytime I seem him speak to other people, he always seems to be arguing against them, and I cannot tell whether he is playing devils advocate for his own amusement, or he actually fully supports his opinion in his argument. I can tell you, from when I have argued with him, or seen him arguing, he always seems to have outlandish assumptions, and always HAS to be right. He has little respect for others, especially me.I remember not too long ago I was in the chat room, minding my business, having friendly conversation i believe, and then starting to talk to anwiii. I think it started off kinder than it ended, but it more or less went like this... He started going at me about my attendance on the forum, and how I should not be part of the staff here, how I should resign, or be more active, and I start telling him how I'm very busy with my life, it is a busy time, I am the Lighting Designer and the Master Electrician at my school for my theatre. I can't often make it to the forums to post because I am occupied literally all day, all night. Often get to school at 7:20 a.m. and then leave the school around 1 a.m. And from 1 a.m. to the next school day is often filled up with my sleeping, or at least attempting to sleep. He doesn't care about anybody else, he just says, rudely, that I need to be posting, need to be active if I have the position, I just think to myself, what do you have a say in? I'm doing my best to my ability at the moment, it is not like I am full of myself and think I am the only one who can do this, and even before he decided to attack me in such means, I had asked deadmad if he would be able to assist me in taking care of the graphics forums, because I could not do it all my self, all the time, he kindly accepted, and I asked OpaQue if that was alright. He said yes, and made him part of the graphics crew, which is great. Now back to arguing with anwiii, he is just telling me I should either pick it up, or quit, which angers me, so I am like, if you complain about it so much, why don't you pick up the job yourself, or stop complaining, he is just like well I can't do it. I'm just like... Exactly, so if I quit, now there is one person working on the forums which makes it even less productive, and you get even less results anwiii, it is better having more than less, which doesn't seem to make sense in his mind, maybe he just wants me gone because.. he has an extreme dislike of me? Not sure, just angers me greatly how little respect he has for the people who are very busy, and try to do the best they can at the things he does, while staying sane. Now more ranting about anwiii, it seems like most of the posts I ever see him post now a days are arguing, whether it be like the venting topic he made against Xisto, or the argument in Deadmad's tutorial. Either way, let me ask, why are you still here if everything is wrong, and everybody makes you argue, and seem to anger you? You made that post about how bad Xisto is, how you have been waiting for too long with nothing done, well anwiii, nothing is stopping you from LEAVING. I'm not saying you should, but I don't see you taking much of a productive step towards bettering the society of Xisto. All I see, what you may consider a productive step, is you arguing with everybody. Like you arguing with me to make me post more, it just made me mad and want to leave because of you. I don't hate you, well... I haven't always... But recently you have just become more irritating to me at least, I used to talk to you about my problems I had, you helped, gave me advice, and then that was the end of it. That was the last of you being nice I saw, at least to me. I don't need to be at this place. I can leave, I just love to be at this place. I don't need mycents, in fact I don't need a domain or hosting, and when I did, I just paid XISTO for the hosting, instead of using mycents. So I guess if nobody agrees with me, or everybody hates me also I can just boogie on out of here, maybe it will be better off with out me? I tried to help, I tried to bring back the graphics forums, and I still haven't quit, I have just hit an inconvenient bump in my life, where I put real life ordeals in front of my online ordeals.I know there is much more I could say, it just is not coming to my mind right now, and Maybe I'll post more later, but please share your opinion, and lets all try to be nice, I always try my best to be nice, and deal with things nicely, but sometimes I can't. Sadly I have to get back to work and do all this week and next weeks work in preparation for hell week...Thanks for your time.

And anwiii, as you stated in the thread I was previously posting off topic in, why, if you keep saying I am posting off topic, do you keep replying, adding more off topic material to the thread? Just curious.

yup! step up or resign. you have offered VERY little in a year here yet i still see your mod status. it's really quite ridiculous if you ask me. it's also a shame that the only posts you have made recently were negative things about me. if you have a problem with my beliefs that moderators should do their jobs, then boo hoo. go cry somewhere else. i met you in chat 3 months ago and you are still hanging on to it like a baby. even when i commented on your status which wasn't even offensive, you had to cry a river. personally, i feel the vent is the best place for your cry baby tactics but still inappropriate. if you have something against me, stand in line pal. it's quite long. the reason why i kept reminding you that you were off topic is because you WERE and you kept ignoring one of the main rules of Xisto. as a mod, you should know better. it just strengthens my arguement about you if you want to get in my face. look in the mirror before you start judging people kyle. like i said, you're the pot calling the kettle black. your a smart guy. act like it. if you're depressed again about something, keep it off the forum. really, when was the last productice post you have made man? it certainly wasn't when you were talking about me....when was it?you don't have time for your online activities but you have aenough time to stir up crap? that makes absolutely NO sense bud :) if you REALLY have something you want to talk about, you can pm me. i deleted my messages so there should be enough room for your rantsbtw- think twice next time you want to talk about personal conversations between you and i. next time, i will just have to do the same if that's how we are playing this game.now with that said.....will you be my valentine? it's valetine's day and i really think you need a hug....

Yes I do really need a hug. And yes it is quite ridiculous and it angers me that you compel me to make such posts about you. I am not resigning, but I will accept being fired. As I see it, I'm not harming the graphics community, I'm helping it, as little as it seems I am doing, because I'm not doing much, it won't accomplish all too much if I resign from that status. Some one can be brought aboard to replace me, and I was hoping it would be deadmad, but it can't just be one person, everybody can't be here all the time, and lots of people are busy. And what personal conversation did we have? I don't recall one, the one in chat is pretty public, if you consider that a personal conversation then you're doing it in the wrong place. I really would not like to talk to you any much more, unless, again, you anger me (which it always seems like you do now), but whatever, I'll take my hug.

this is your last conversation with me until now. this was in your public status that i was referring to in my last post...

Tramposch Enter the SOTW
Locked Status Dec 11 2010 10:26 AM ˇ Unlock ˇ Lock
Show all 13 comments
Baniboy's Photo
Baniboy Dec 11 2010 10:39 AM
alright, extend till sunday and I will :)
Tramposch's Photo
Tramposch Dec 11 2010 12:05 PM
next saturday*
NNNOOOOOO's Photo
NNNOOOOOO Dec 11 2010 06:29 PM
what is SOTW?
deadmad7's Photo
deadmad7 Dec 12 2010 05:39 AM
lol... but u can't say u didn't expect it.
anwiii's Photo
anwiii Dec 12 2010 01:00 PM ˇ Delete
sotw stands for signature of the week. it's a contest, but it's not held every week :)
Tramposch's Photo
Tramposch Dec 12 2010 01:43 PM
will you just go away anwiii
deadmad7's Photo
deadmad7 Dec 13 2010 04:37 AM
lol
anwiii's Photo
anwiii Dec 15 2010 01:04 AM ˇ Delete
what's wrong with sotm???
Tramposch's Photo
Tramposch Dec 15 2010 08:16 AM
just go away
Baniboy's Photo
Baniboy Dec 15 2010 11:03 AM
wait, you two have a problem or smthing?
Tramposch's Photo
Tramposch Dec 15 2010 11:04 AM
seems as if.
anwiii's Photo
anwiii Dec 15 2010 01:13 PM ˇ Delete
hmmmm. i will keep that in mind. this is good to know...
Tramposch's Photo
Tramposch Dec 15 2010 02:15 PM
I'm not the one who started a problem, just the whole.. personally attacking me thing doesn't go over well for me.
anwiii's Photo
Add A Comment...

you see? i'm not really the one with the hair up my butt.

here's the facts. when entered the chat room, i had warned people to enter at their own risk. yea, i said you could be doing a better job for a position that was allowed to you to do. you're no different than any other mod who isn't doing their job. you're in fact no different than buffalo help who really isn't a help at all either recently and he's an admin. so tramp, you can cry over my opinion of how things are being run here all day long. i personally don't care. if i cared what people think of me, i would kiss their butts. my only intention here is to make this place a better place. if you took offense to anything i said, then maybe what i said was true.....otherwise, there wouldn't be anything to take offense over and you would just know i am full of crap. but this isn't the case.

the problem you had against me in the other thread was the fact that i was defending people who use article spinners when web designer blatently called those people unethical. listen pal, when people can sling those judgements, then it's time they be judged too. i love wd as a friend but i'm not going to sit there saying nothing when obviously she knows nothing about article spinners or the people who use them.

so lets break this down, you didn't like my opinion of how moderators should do their job so ya hate me. i responded to your status saying maybe it should be the signature of the month, so ya hate me. i stood up to people calling other people unethical so you hate me. you claim i like to argue....yea......sometimes.....so you hate me for that too. you tell me to go away in your status message and i never said another word to you.

it's you who wants to confront ME for some unknown reason. that's ok though. i know people love and hate me at the same time. it's not about me though. it's about you and you having a bad day,week,month,year....and even being born. why blame me? i ain't your parents. if you want to vent out all your frustrations, i am all for it if it makes you feel better, but i want to set the record straight that it ain't me who has the problem. it's you. maybe you should post about it instead of keeping it all inside you until you find the first person to blow up on.

and again, yes.....when people take on a position to help this forum, you're suppose to HELP IT. any moran with a brain can understand my position. read my outburst on the mods and admins in the past and the support i got because of how the forum is being run. coming in for a couple days after being away and doing nothing for 2 month doesn't cut it as a moderator in my opinion. are you just another wannabe who likes the status like buffalohelp? i mean, you really aren't modding anything.....are you so it must be that you just like the status of being a mod without actually being one. don't get me wrong, you were good at what you did when you did it......you just don't do it anymore and haven't for a very long time. don't expect me to treat you any different than anyone else around here when i feel a fire needs to be lit under peoples butts sometimes. and let me set the record straight tramp, we don't need more mods here. we need more mods who PLAY AN ACTIVE ROLE. that's why i said what i did to you that day. you need to play an active role. yea, this is a volunteer job, but it's still a job and people should take it seriously. i personally get sick of seeing people lying around on their *bottom* here because they use the excuse that they are too busy. it's a LAME EXCUSE. if people are too busy, then they are taking on too much in life and need to let go of certain things so they can actually do a good job in what they do. not a lame job or a mediocre job in what they do because they decided for their own selves to take on too much responsibility. yea.... so pretty much step up or get out. normally i wouldn't put it in those terms but you wanted to press the issue.

as far as the chat room? yea, it was a private conversation. nobody else was in there. i confronted you on certain things when we were alone as it should have been. i wouldn't have normally made ya think like that if anyone else was in the room....but now you are just asking to be criticized in public. so be it.