xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jonnii

Another New Member... Hello KnowledgeSutra

Hello KS :) Just thought I would write a little about myself and how I got to here :)Well, i signed up only the other day on your sister site (http://www.astrahost.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t) and have started to become an active memeber. Im mainly here for the free hosting (but then who isnt :o), but i have a few websites id like to have up a running (hopefully bring in abit of petty cash for the little one on the way), that I will more than likely need help on :oHopefully ill fit right in and continue to be an active memember for many years to come :)

Hello and welcome to knwoledgesutraI should say welcome to this huge family which members of it trying to share their knowledge with each other and solving each other problems (i feel this is just what i'm saying to introduction so i make it a little different :D), here you will face many subjects to talk about, every thing you think about have a section or sub directory here so if you didn't find your interested subject just use the search button, i'm sure you will find. As you were on the sister site too then probably you are familiar with process of getting a host. wish you the best luck!

Welcome Jonnii to Xisto. Congradulations on the little one you have on the way. Are you hoping for a boy or Girl?Or wait, maybe you've bought a puppy and are just waiting for it to be weaned and come live with you????? :lol: At any rate, this is a good place if your in the need of free web hosting or advice with doing web sites.