xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kaja2737

Another Newbie

Hi Kaja and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. It is easy to earn enough myCent to get your free hosting. The packages here are great as well. Look forward to seeing your future website. Posted Image Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Hi Kaja and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. It is easy to earn enough myCent to get your free hosting. The packages here are great as well. Look forward to seeing your future website. ;)

Thanks Mich!

Yeah, I see it's a great forum and I really enjoy it!

I just wonder, where can I check how many myCents do I have? Thanks :)

Greetings Kaja! Hope you enjoy the forums. We need new folks and new topics for discussion. As to your question, when you get enough earnings in mycents, there will be a number written in red which is on the left side of any posts you make with your memeber information on it, and you can also click on that number to go to your account.

Greetings Kaja! Hope you enjoy the forums. We need new folks and new topics for discussion. As to your question, when you get enough earnings in mycents, there will be a number written in red which is on the left side of any posts you make with your memeber information on it, and you can also click on that number to go to your account.

hi Kaja2737,welcome to the forum, it is always nice to get new members that are eager to learn new things, and this is the best place to do so. we have a lot of sections that may suit your interest and give you whatever you want, also the members here are so cooperative and ready to help. so share us your thoughts, get knowledge and enjoy time.by the way, you have a good site, but needs some more work on it. optimizing our sites is a unending pain :) i suffer from that myself. so do your best and your site will be great. good luck.

hi Kaja2737,
welcome to the forum, it is always nice to get new members that are eager to learn new things, and this is the best place to do so. we have a lot of sections that may suit your interest and give you whatever you want, also the members here are so cooperative and ready to help. so share us your thoughts, get knowledge and enjoy time.

by the way, you have a good site, but needs some more work on it. optimizing our sites is a unending pain :) i suffer from that myself. so do your best and your site will be great. good luck.

Thanks a lot!
Do u have any suggestions how to optimize my site? :) Tnx

Thanks a lot!Do u have any suggestions how to optimize my site? :) Tnx

well, i think you should change the colors first. i mean the whole layout colors, they don't look so fit with each other, to do that the best way is by finding a color schema for your site. you could pick the most color you like in your site (like the color of the background, or the color of the sidebar, or the main content) and then browse for sites that give you ideas about the colors schema that will fit with your favorite color. this way you will know what colors you can mix them together and look fine in your site.

and you will need a catchy logo, more professional and more interesting. and change the font color of the upper menu, to take the attention of the visitors. and the shadow of the main content should be till the edges or you can better remove it to look like the sidebar, because it looks cut off now. finally my forever rule :) add an interesting footer, that reflect you as the owner of the site.

of course you can do more, but those for now may do a lot. good luck.

hi- welcome to KS(Xisto). how much you earn in mycents differs between the quality of post you make. the average mycents per post seems to be around .20 per post or around $1 per 5 posts. everyone posts differently though so for you it could be more or less. the thing is though, you need about 10 posts beore your mycents start showing up. did you make your xisto account and use the same email as the one you used here to link your accounts? keep making posts and eventually you will see your mycents show up like everyone else.don't mind wd- i know you didn't come for a blog review. her heart is in the right place though. you can learn a lot from her since she is indeed a web designer. because of that, she's a little more picky than other people :)now all you have to do to rack up the mycents is keep posting. post post post and you'll have enough for your own personal domain and website in no time!welcome again, and if you have any questions, just speak up