xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LiLAustyy

Hero

(chorus)am hitting it up the mic like king konggrab you nuts an have a game of ping pongteach you a lesson with kung fu from hong konglet your girl have a go of my ding dongkneel her down and get her face to cum on(verse 1)yo, I Terrorize this mic like the soldiers in Pakistanswinging through your town like your neighbourhood spider-mani take the microphone and set this place on fireyou will be hearing what I did in your daily town crierchecking out the clubs for those sexy as honeyslooking for all those girls called playboy bunniesas I walk in the room all eyes are on mesearching for the girls to provide me some T-L-C(chorus) x2am hitting it up the mic like king konggrab you nuts an have a game of ping pongteach you a lesson with kung fu from hong kongthen let your girl play with my ding dongkneel her down and get her face to cum on(verse 2)as i sore through the sky in in my red and blue suitlois lane drops my pants and starts playing with my floothey girl stretch it out like Mr fantasticcz am not stiff im elasticthat's right you gotta know how i do and what I doyou don't do it right al whack you in the head with my baseball shoethis aint gonna be a one night buck n chucki might need you again to give my nob suckso give my mobile a ringor my doorbell a dingand i will show you how to hit a note while my nobs in your throatLiLAustyy