xisto Community
Earthshaker

[New Member] Earthshaker Is Here!

Hello everyone,im from Malaysia and im new in this forum...i hope we can be a good friends here...i also wanna learn new thing in this forum...im more to online gaming such.I like to play Defends Of The Ancients (DotA),Heroes Of Newerth,Cabal and RAN Online.I also love to design games,but im not an expert :P im just a newbie. im willing to learn from games maker/designer in this forum.

Ok that all for now,AFK!

Edited by Earthshaker (see edit history)

Welcome to the forum, Earthshaker. You should try to start out on Xisto by reading the help section, located near the "sign out" button. After that, you can post to your hearts content! You earn mycents for each post you make, all you have to do is go to Xisto - Support.com/billing and sign up there with the same email you have used to sign up for Xisto. For now, you can only use your mycents to buy hosting and servers from Xisto - Web Hosting and nothing else like adding to your paypal account,etc. BTW, im a play (or used to) play CABAL Online too. It was pretty fun and started my own private server in it and I had it with 10-20 people online until i eventually had to shut it down. :P

hi Earthshaker,wlcome to knolwedgesuta, the true source of knowledge :). seriously, you can get a lot of useful information if you want so. you can find everything you need through our variety sections. and get friends and help whenever you wants. and sure you will find a lot of people who are interesting in games. so be active, post, share your thoughts, get knowledge and enjoy.

Hello Earthshaker and welcome to Xisto .Welcome to this big family and feel free to ask your questions and make your topics in correct sub directories. everyone will be glad to see your positive activity around so share your knowledge with others and they will help you in your problems. everything related on how you can get your hosting account is written in Alerts and Notices section so first read there for finding your needed information. wish you the best luck .