xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karthe

Soul I FELT MY SOUL

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi there,

This is karthe. I'm here to share my experience.

This is me...

I Belive in God

I Belive in Ghost

I Belive in Soul

I Belive in Dreams

I Belive in Supernatural

Tonit 12.30 AM 01.02.2011 (Incident Time)

I was near to sleep i felt half a way to deep sleep,I was thinking about soul. how my soul is feeling with my body, I should take care of my soul, is that possible to see the past life by my soul ? My soul will help me to do this ?

These all running in my mind.

Suddenly i've got a vibration, I felt like my soul is trying take me to somewhere. My soul is few inches above my body(not much distance). I got feared of it so i'm trying not to move my soul. Trying to shake my body, trying to speak, trying to call my roommate near to my bed, But i can't do anything. Then i called my roommate after a great struggling. Main thing is my eyes are wide open, I'm in good consious on that time. I felt that it is not ghost or dream. I don't ve guts on that time.

Is that possible to allow my soul to do these kind of things ?

Is that good ?

Hi there,

This is karthe. I'm here to share my experience.

This is me...

I Belive in God

I Belive in Ghost

I Belive in Soul

I Belive in Dreams

I Belive in Supernatural

Tonit 12.30 AM 01.02.2011 (Incident Time)

I was near to sleep i felt half a way to deep sleep,I was thinking about soul. how my soul is feeling with my body, I should take care of my soul, is that possible to see the past life by my soul ? My soul will help me to do this ?

These all running in my mind.

Suddenly i've got a vibration, I felt like my soul is trying take me to somewhere. My soul is few inches above my body(not much distance). I got feared of it so i'm trying not to move my soul. Trying to shake my body, trying to speak, trying to call my roommate near to my bed, But i can't do anything. Then i called my roommate after a great struggling. Main thing is my eyes are wide open, I'm in good consious on that time. I felt that it is not ghost or dream. I don't ve guts on that time.

Is that possible to allow my soul to do these kind of things ?

Is that good ?

The obvious explanation is you were asleep, and were dreaming, or having a nightmare which are the same thing. People have very odd dreams. The point is that it wasn't real, you said it yourself "I was half-asleep" I find it amusing that almost no cases of supernatural experience happen after someone has had 8 cups of coffee after having a good nights sleep, there always when a person is exhausted because they've been praying for about 8 hours straight or working hard or sitting too close to a leaking gas valve. Or in your case "half asleep" or in otherwords "asleep"
Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Those experiences are very common, it happened to me once, and I have heard the same stories from several different people. When you feel that you are awake but you have no control of your body, and that is a really scary feeling because you feel like you really want to get out of there or call someone but you can't.My personal experience was one night, I was sleeping and suddenly I felt that a lot of "people" or precenses surrounding me, and I was freaking out because they were geting closer and closer to me by the second and I couldn't move or scream it was a horrible feeling to have, and I started crying and praying and suddenly it was all gone. Someone explained to me, that this situations happen in a state that you are not completely asleep or awake, so your brain is kind of "confused" so you don't actually know wheter that is real or not, but for you it feel real, it was something like that.I do believe in God, evil, ghost, souls everything, I have always believe that if you can say that there is a God that is like allmighty and supernatural that is above us, why it's not going to exist supernatural evil as well?, there are a lot of things in the world that cannot be explained and shouldn't be explained like you shouldn't mess with things that you are not going to be able to control or understand.