xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Malayalam Language Tutorials 1St Chapter.

Dear friends I would like to start Malayalam Language tutorials in our forum. Hope that all of you friends will like the same. First and fore most I would like to discuss the alphabets and in alphabets we are going to learn about the vowels today which in Malayalam is called as ?SWARAM?. The vowels in Malayalam are as follows ? post-73445-029803100 1296468663_thumb.gifThere are 13 vowels in Malayalam which with there pronunciations is being displayed in image format as above. Soon I will be back with the next chapter of Malayalam Language Tutorials. Your queries are welcomed and I am eager to solve them.

Thank you Contactskn for your effort , and good continuation for this Malayalam language training.I'll look cloosely to this part , because i love learning new languages especially , languages that no one in my entourage speak.Hihihi i'll be the only guy who speak Malayalam in Algeria thanks to you ;)