xisto Community
deadmad7

How To Make A Simple Article Spinner Using Word! How to Make a Simple Article Spinner using Word

I know most of you already know about article spinners and such but to those of you that don't, article spinners are programs used by webmasters and anybody in general to quickly change the words in a article with other words that are similar so that they can post it on their site without even creating the content themselves. Most search engines work past this nowadays (and the easiest way is to just write an article yourself) but here's how to create a simple article spinner... with nothing other than a working copy of Microsoft Word.

1. Open up Microsoft Word.
2. Navigate to the macro section or hit "ALT+F8"
3. The macro window should open up. Now type in a random name (it won't be used afterall) and click create.
4. A VB window should open up, now delete everything in that box and paste this code into it.

http://pastebin.com/waQQbLHf
5. Now save and exit the VB window.
6. Paste any article into the space in Word.
7. Open the Macro window and click "SpinArticle".
8. All the words will now be replaced with their synonyms.
9. Now you have your own article!!!

I know that the end result doesn't look that good, but the best thing about using Microsoft Word to spin your articles is that it can automatically learn new and better synonyms. Besides, its better than shelling out money to buy a expensive bulky software!

Thank you bro for the effort you made to share your knowledge , but sorry it don't work.As anwii said befor , i've done everything you said , and followed all the steps , but it didn't worked.I have Microsoft office 2003

hey- nice little tip there. i spin some of my stuff. i don't really recommend people use this trick to spin things though. there is free software that does a better job and has a lot more options and control and obviously the paid software is optimal if you in to spinning lots of stuff.
hmmm. i just tried your tutorial and it doesn't work. i am using ms word 2007. i didn't even see where to click on spin article. i followed your tip step by step. there is obviously something wrong with your tutorial. who the heck approved this thread? haha

I know there are better free software, but this is for people to use the same old Word to spin their articles. And it DOES work, I used it myself a whole bunch of times. I use Microsoft Word 2007 too. Are you sure you pasted the code from this link: http://pastebin.com/waQQbLHf and did you save it? After you save it, it should appear in the macro list when you press ALT+F8. No matter what you named it before, its name after you saved it should be "SpinArticle" and when you click on that, it automatically spins the text that has been written on the open page.

it's not working. in fact, it's not saving the macro. i'm done wasting my time on something i will never use anyway. i think you need to figure out what's going on with your tutorial before you post one though.

There is NOTHING wrong with my tutorial, you are probably doing it wrong.

Anwiii, if it doesn't work for you just post the error you are getting or post a pic of it. I'll try to help you out as much as possible. But this tutorial works for sure. :)

read the rules before posting here, moderator deadmad. it says post only FULL how to's and tutorials. not half *bottom* crap. whoever approved this thread made a mistake. it's one of the major problems with this forum when things get let go like this. people come here for knowledge and all they get is broken down forum

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

hey guys, nice discussion is going on here ( :) as usual when anwii and deadmad faced each other) but i don't see anything from the whole thing here. sorry deadmad, i am totally against such procedures. my rule, is if you wanted to write something, do it yourself. well at least you can collect some good tutorials and rewrite them again with your own way. but spinning articles, is absolutely not a good thing to do. either to yourself or to your readers. this is my personal point of view, but maybe others think the opposite. so anyway, thanks for your effort deadmad.

hey guys, nice discussion is going on here ( :) as usual when anwii and deadmad faced each other) but i don't see anything from the whole thing here. sorry deadmad, i am totally against such procedures. my rule, is if you wanted to write something, do it yourself. well at least you can collect some good tutorials and rewrite them again with your own way. but spinning articles, is absolutely not a good thing to do. either to yourself or to your readers.
this is my personal point of view, but maybe others think the opposite. so anyway, thanks for your effort deadmad.

So spinning articles is as unethical as it sounds? Nobody seemed to be bothered by it, so I just assumed I was missing the point.

So spinning articles is as unethical as it sounds? Nobody seemed to be bothered by it, so I just assumed I was missing the point.

well :) for me is yes, but maybe it is not for others. it is like, you want to use an article in your site ( a one you read it before in another site) and for avoiding duplicate it in your site, and to avoid the problems with the original writer. you use such programs to change its words here and there, to look different. therefore, it is unethical thing in my own point of view. i always think if i can't write my own posts, at least i can rewrite it in my own way, and that will lead me to add something to it. because as we know there are no similar ways of writing, (exactly similar) so this way you can give your readers the same amount of information that maybe found in several other websites but in your own way.

that's what a spinner is. it rewrites a document or article for you. wd- just because someone rewrites something that isn't in their own way and uses a tool to do it is unethical? i highly disagree. but for the sake of argument, let's just say someone wrote an article and decided to spin their own stuff? how is that unethical? how is it unethical when you get a plr and spin it or go to an article directory and spin an article when the only rule is to keep the authors bio at the end? some people WANT other people to spin their articles just so they get their bio box out there on the internet and more backlinks. how is any of this unethical? you just put down a million people who use article spinners by saying they are unethical if they spin articles. i think these million people want to know why it is you that determined you need to judge how they are being unethical?
spinning articles is not only ethical, it prevents duplicate content where people would otherwise be inclined to steal other people's work. it teh worst, article spinning can bad if it's not rewritten in a way that makes good sense. some people don't have the energy to proof read. does this make them unethical though or just using bad judgement along with bad taste? they aren't hurting anyone but their credibility when spinning an article that makes little sense.

well, you are introducing a point of view here, and i agree with you that spinning articles is better than stealing others work without mentioning the name of the writer's name, or adding a back link. and it is also better than duplicating articles. but i said before, it is only my point of view, because personally, i don't like others when stealing my posts without asking fo my permission at least. well if they do so, i will let them of course, but after they add a link to my site. but still i know many will do that without my permission, and that what is bugging me, especially i took a long of time in writing and editing them.

well it seems you are confusing things then. you more against people taking other peoples work without their permission than you are when someone spins an article. just because someone spins an article doesn't mean they are taking other peoples work without their permission.

so i understand from you that when someone spin an article, he should ask for permissions first?? or he should add a back link?? if so, then it is ok i think. other than that it is unacceptable in my point of view.

@nirvaman, what are PLR articles ???

well, thanks for the explanation, i really may have a limited knowledge about the whole thing but i was telling judgments about those kind of people, who you mentioned as

it is true that some people do steal content and just spin it. this would be unethical

this is what i was talking about and considering it as unacceptable behavior.

other than that, i didn't know that the writer i mean the owner of the article can do the same and spin his content. why, he would do that unless he has more than one website to post in. and this piece of information is new for me. and if he does that, then it is completely ethical since they are his articles from the first place, right??