xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Бојан

Nba 2K11 What are your impressions

I've downloaded this game recently and I'm waiting to receive my gamepad that I bought from eBay. I still didn't installed the game and I want to know, what are your impressions if you ever played or saw this game? I know I can see a video on YouTube, but I want to ask my friends from Xisto. :)

Hmm i have played this game but not because i am a NBA fan because i had to write a review about it on a game journal so i had to play it fist. i played it in PC using a xbox 360 wireless game pad for windows. as all of sport games of 2011 (like fifa 2011) this game has became more realistic too and they have tried to make it like real basketball but they have made it more like what you see from a television not what is happening there and i think this is not a nice idea one sample is that camera shows players walking out of the bus which you can see it on TV every time a match goes on but this is the only problem i found in the game, other things are just great. Controlling players is just improved but not a little, a huge improvement. with some differences in controlling system you have to learn it first for sometime and then you can play and see how it is easy to control your players. reactions are very fast too, so it needs you to be fast otherwise you will not understand how fast are the reactions. and the most interesting part is that you can enjoy playing with basketball hero MJ through his challenges (i think there was 10 challenges or maybe more) and actually they have insist on using MJ in this game so much that they even put him on the starting demo. i'm not a basketball fan but even me can say every basketball fan will face the best basketball game ever made till now, but don't forget as many big games this one has many bugs too, sometimes game freezes while you are loading a saved game or hanging during the menu but i have heard that there is a patch for XBOX and PS3 versions for fixing these bugs but i haven't any news about patch for pc version maybe you can search /nba2kcom?_fb_noscript=1 to see if you can find any. In the end i should say in this year we are seeing many huge improvements in sport games (like fifa and NBA), so i hope this thing happens for FPS games too which are still completely same as their 2 or 3 year old brothers and sisters :D . so if you haven't played it yet go and do it ASAP because many other games are on the way.