xisto Community
Emily88

Hello Everyone!

Hello Emily88 Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Most everything you will need to know about how things work around here is located HERE.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

Dear friend of mine welcome to Xisto. Have a good time over here. Be very careful while posting, be very cautious about the quality and never spam. As spamming is not at all tolerated here. Best of luck dear.

Hey Emily!Welcome to Xisto! You'll find lots of stuff to do while around from posting messages onto the forum to earn MyCENT credit to pay for your web hosting with (and we do a LOT of that around here), meeting new folks to help you learn whatever it is you want to learn though most folks are web designers or web developers and come here for the web hosting, telling everyone else on the forum how you feel through the status messaging system and hearing back from folks who are always willing to help, to making really cool signature images and competing with the other folks who are really talented graphic designers and ought to start their own design studios.If you ever need help with some HTML/CSS web design, PHP/ASP.NET web development, C#/VB.NET programming, or just want to hear my philosophy of all things mundane and general, you can drop me a private message (either through the forum system or through email or instant messenger... I'm not grumpy about how you reach me) or post to the forums and you'll hear from me soon enough.For help with using the forums, just about everyone here is willing to help, but Opaque and BuffaloHelp are the forum administrators and there's a whole lot of moderators that would be more than happy to assist you. Among the regulars here are mahesh2k, anwii, deadmad7, sheepdog, rvalkass, Iniyila, myself (although some would debate that and would even wave the stats at me), and a whole lot of other folks.I hope you have a good time on the forums and if you ever have anything to say, just holler! :-)

hi Emily88,welcome to Xisto community, i hope you love it here, and have a great time sharing your ideas and thoughts and write what in your mind. also you can gain a lot of knowledge, here you can find a lot of useful threads that may answer your questions, get some good friends and have a good time. just be sure to follow the rules and be active, have a great day and good luck.

Hello Emiley! Nice to see that you joined the Xisto community. Do you need any help? Just ask for any type of help in this thread or anywhere in KS and we will try to help you. If you want to know the rules, go to the help section (near the sign out button) and read all the basic rules of the forum there and learn about how the mycents system works! see you around the forums!

Greetings to you!Hey, these people really aren't joking when they say they are willing to help you out if you have questions. You wouldn't believe all the dumb computer stuff I can't figure out that I can get answers for here from all the computer savy people here. I don't know beans from apple butter about computers for the most part. But of course, if you ever have a dog question, now that I can help with!

Hello Everyone,I am daner from canada and I am new here. I search on movies websites then i across your website. I am very happy to join this forum. I think, i get latest or extra knowledge from this forum...... :D

Hello Everyone!
I am Emily and new here. I wish I can have a good time here. Also, wish all of you have a nice day!

Hi Emily I am Tony and nice to meet you. I am also new here and trying to get familiar with this forum :)

Hi , nice to meet you :)I am also new here , it's a nice place with many people having their own opinions :) Not so much spam and scam , which i really like it. You can earn mycents and spend them for hosting , domains etc. A great website.Cheers