xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pakeeza

Hello And Hai Everyone welcome

Hello and hai everyone this is pakeeza from Pakistan and i have just joined the forum , actually one of my friend have told me about this page and today i have regestered there and i hope i will enjoy here so much with my friends and i will also try to share some of my good knowledge with my friends through this platform ..And i wish all the members of this forum a very very happy new year 2011 to all .

Edited by pakeeza (see edit history)

Hello and hai everyone this is pakeeza from Pakistan and i have just joined the forum , actually one of my friend have told me about this page and today i have regestered there and i hope i will enjoy here so much with my friends and i will also try to share some of my good knowledge with my friends through this platform ..And i wish all the members of this forum a very very happy new year 2011 to all .

Dear friend of mine welcome to Xisto. The best part of Xisto is that for your quality posts you will get mycents and which in turn can be used to buy hosting packages and domain names as such. Just you remember one thing that never try to spam over here as spamming is never tolerated over here. Try to post quality posts and best of luck. Have a good time in Xisto. A very very happy new year to you too.
Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

Hello and welcome to Xisto, first of all i should say you have posted your topic in wrong section, there is a category named introduction which every new member posts his/her introduction there and another thing its better to open only one topic, two topics with same content will only make forum load slower without any reason. actually you can find out the content type of every category using its description which is placed under category or sub category title. in every forum you can find rules related to that forum in the top of the page in "Announcement" section and if you got a page error while posting a topic try to check first and see if it is not already posted and the resend your request.So welcome to this forum and this family which its members are trying to share their knowledges with each other and helping each other to solve their problems. The range of categories is really wide and it will cover everything mostly and you can find a category for what you want to talk about. every one will be glad to see your positive activity in this forum and feel free to ask your questions about everything in appropriated category. if you want to say more about yourself its better to open a topic in introduction or life talk section and there you can say everything you want about anything you want. Sorry for talking too much but these days there are many spammers around the forum trying to advertise their website or product so i have to say these things. Wish you the best luck.

Edited by Iniyila (see edit history)