xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Parubilla

Song Of The Day

I always listen to music while working, it keeps me motivated during the day, and I always have a song that "made my day", so my song for today is "breed" from Nirvana. Which one is or was your song of the day? :)

I always listen to music while working, it keeps me motivated during the day, and I always have a song that "made my day", so my song for today is "breed" from Nirvana. Which one is or was your song of the day? :)

I don't really have one. I just open up Pandora and hope a song comes up that I can play along with on my guitar :P

I always listen to music while working, it keeps me motivated during the day

Oh yes, me too!I like that old time Rock And Roll, that kind of music just sooths my soul....
I used to listen to music just almost constantly. However, my significant other likes country, which I just can't stand. (well, most country music anyway, the crying in your beer get drunk and kiss your horse kind) I do like Willie and some Statler Brothers stuff. I'll be singing "on the Road Again" in a few days when I head for Texas.
Anyway, now I mostly just listen while I'm working in the kennel. Some scientist decided that dogs only like classical music. So if they are right, am I abusing my dogs? Personally, I don't think those scientists had any idea what kind of music dogs like, they probably just got a grant from the government to do a study. The only song I've noticed that the dogs don't like is Lou Christy, "Baby, I'm going to make you mine." It's kind of high pitched and squeeky, and makes them howl. :rolleyes:

Hahaha?? really dogs only like classical music???, well for me it makes a little bit of sense since some of it is really relaxing, I do know that dogs does not like high pitched songs I guess because their hearing sense is so sensitive that those notes may hurt their ears, my dog hated when my brother started playing the drums, he would go to any room and stay under the bed until my brother was done with his practice. Poor doggie :P

Well, who knows how those silly scientist came up with the idea. I have my doubts as to weather or not they really knew what they were doing. I've seen some of the dumb ideas they come up with to test the intelligence of dogs, and I have to say, my dogs are probably a lot smarter than a lot of those scienctists! I don't think my dogs would like clasical music. I don't like it, it is depressing to me, so if I get depressed the dogs would sense my mood and they would become depressed too, so I'll just listen to my oldies rock and roll, I'll be happy and they will too. But I was nice to my puppy on my Texas trip, just listened to music on the head phones, and the only time I heard him start to howl was when I would sing along a few lines........Everyone's a critic!