xisto Community
Ojaser6

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm new here, should be my first post. I was about to create a new account here when I found out that I had already mysteriously somehow registered one almost two years ago, so on my profile it should say that I joined in March 2009. I had no idea how that happened though, LOLAnyway, to staff members: Please delete the unverified account Ojaser06. That was the account I was about to activate before I realized I had this one.Looks like a strange start to being on this forum! :-)

Welcome to Xisto.com. Being here will be not only fun but also a great opportunity to get wide range of knowledge. Apart from that the good contributions from your side is being paid in the form of mycent (virtual money) with which you could buy the services like hosting package, domain name etc. Just beware of one thing and that is never spam over here and never try to spoil the forum which will never be tolerated in any case. Best of luck.

hello and welcome to Xisto and yes your start is very strange duo to your join date :) . fell free to start your positive activity with posting , replying and creating threads to share your knowledge with us and ask your questions in correct categories. we are all here a family trying to keep our informations up to date and helping each other to solve our problems so welcome to the family. here has a section named life talk which helps you to talk about everything you want to do in your life and some specific sections about computer , games , money making , etc so keep your topics in correct categories. wish you the best luck !

Hi Ojaser!It looks like you were meant to be on this forum way back in March 2009 but because of a disturbance in the space-time continuum, the ripple effect of the disturbance had its effect on the date that you joined the forum but eventually it had to be so here you are! (Yes, a Back To The Future fan)...so, tell us more about yourself. Where are you from? What do you do? What brings you to Xisto? And how did you find us? The more you tell us, the more MyCENTs you get to pay for your web hosting, so don't shy on the details! ;-)

welcome back Ojaser ,returning after two years of registering , this gave me some ideas....We will be just pleased to answer your questions , so feel free to ask whatever you want , you just have to check for the question if it has not been asked/answered before , and post it in the right section of the forums.You better start posting to collect the Mycents, Good luck

Welcome, Ojaser! I think you should try to read our help section first of all (even though its a little outdated, it covers the basics and near the sign out button!). Good to see more people joining... :lol:

@nirvamanWe're more than pleased to answer Ojaser's questions - we're getting paid MyCENTs to answer them :-)@deadmad7Oh, I never noticed that there's a Help link up there. I guess it's because I never sign out, let the browser take care of tossing away the cookies, and have the web server time out my session. If I had a desktop, I'd never sign out... my notebook doubles up as a workhorse to run databases for software development and that has me closing applications to save on memory (back when I got the notebook, 3GB was a lot of memory).

@nirvaman
We're more than pleased to answer Ojaser's questions - we're getting paid MyCENTs to answer them :-)

@deadmad7

Oh, I never noticed that there's a Help link up there. I guess it's because I never sign out, let the browser take care of tossing away the cookies, and have the web server time out my session. If I had a desktop, I'd never sign out... my notebook doubles up as a workhorse to run databases for software development and that has me closing applications to save on memory (back when I got the notebook, 3GB was a lot of memory).

Yea, I'm been telling all the new users about the help section for a long time now... It's pretty useful. And i never log out too lol, i just exit the tab. And you think 3GB is same memory? hahahaha.... i have a 1GB toshiba laptop and i think thats alot for it...

hi Ojaser6,welcome to the forums and nice to see you again. even it seems weird to be a member here without knowing that :) but it is as you said before a strange beginning here. anyway, i think you will like it here, if you like sharing your ideas and thoughts, and get some more information from here and there of course. just remember to be active and to post more than one post. good luck and have fun in Xisto community.