xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Bad Time With My Friend.

Dear friends one of my friend met an accident recently while he was on his motor bike a car hit him. He was injured severely. His left eye was damaged and quickly admitted in a famous eye hospital. They started the treatment immediately. Slowly he recovered from the eye problem but the medicines which he used according to the prescription of the doctor started side effects on him and after some time now he is not able to walk properly. He walks as if he is suffering from polio or some thing. How sad isn?t it on one side the defects caused by the accident and on the other the side effects of the medicines.

Yes how sad. I would say that the doctors should have been more informed on the medicine side effects. Not knowing what country you are in perhaps there is a lack of information available there. So sad for your friend. Things like this do happen since doctors "practice" medicine. Not all knowledge is available to everyone, and everybody has different ways of reacting to medicines. God Bless your friend, and may he find peace.

Yes dear friends you are very correct in saying that doctors should be more informed about the side effect side of the medicine. which many a times is ignored which cause such unwanted results. Some times being very late in diagnosing the ailment also cause such unwanted and hazardous results. In some what similar case with my co worker after his accident he was not able to move his right hand and no one of them were able to recognize and diagnose why he was not able to move his hand. At last after three days it was diagnosed that blood clotting was there in his brain due to which he was not able to move his hand. But what to do this is the way it is in many localities where proper medical facilities are not available.

it's so tragic but please being a friend of him or her please help and give your full support when your friend call you for help and always encourage your friend to fight with the situation. :D:o

Very sorry to hear about your friend. It's a shame when the cure is about as bad as the injury or accident it's supposed to cure. I am really starting to wonder about our drug testing methods. The Food and Drug Adminitration is supposed to make sure companys go threw many years of testing and long and tedious protacals before drugs are let out on the market, but yet every day you see Tv commercials done by ambulance chasing lawyers to sue drug and medical supply companys because of damages done by these drugs. Why do you suppose they miss so many potentially dangerous drug reactions and side effects?