xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Any Personal Experience About Tata Nano.

Dear friends as we all know I think Tata Nano is the cheapest car in the whole world. But till I don?t have any friend or relative who actually bought it so that I could get the real experience of the user. Do you people over knows anybody who actually is using a Nano car and if so what is his/her experience. If you know anybody as such please share it over here, I actually want to know whether it is worth buying or not. Can we compare it with any other car prevailing over there in the market. What ever your opinion is please share.

this car seems to have serious problems, two of my friends had(!) this car. if you search in google you will find many pictures showing tata nanos on fire without any reason even with less than one month old. one of my friends sold his car because of serious problems with handling, i don't know what problems he had but he said he can not control car in steep corners. but anyway there is some good reasons for buying it, there are many motorbikes in india and i don't think tata nano is more dangerous than a motorbike (except for firing problem which can cause deaths and they need to get all ananos fixed befor they catch fire). for air pollution nano is better too, because those motorbikes in india which are carrying more than 1 people are producing a huge amount of dangerous gases which can make every ones life shorter so using nano is better from that aspect too.

After my retirement from university on 30 June2011 I planned to go to Mumbai on my NANO with my wife Mamta.Son Ashish also joined us at Delhi for the trip to mumbai . It is quite a distance for a small car.As I intended to see the places and had lot of time NANO was a good tool for the intentions. I stared from Pantnagar and first stay was Delhi,met quite a few old friends at IARI , NFL, TATA Chemicals etc.,. Next I stopped at Jaipur and visited Amer Fort,Hawa mahal and some local landmarks.Road from Delhi to Jaipur is very good and itwas pleasure to drive. From Jaipur I moved to Udaipur and visited city palace etc. Next day we travelled to VASAD to ANAND via Ahamadabad.From Vasad we moved to Mumbai. The roads all through the trip were excellent.I am all praise for the road conditions and the facilities on roadside all through the jouney.NANO performed extremely faithful .The little machine did not show any sign of fatigue .It cov ered 1897 Km. in 75.56 Lt of petrol giving an average of 25.10 Km/Lt.

The Tata Nano started off as a good concept but because of many reasons, Ratan Tata was not able to achieve his dream of a one-lakh rupee car. Right now, people still have the idea that Tata Nano is a one-lakh rupee car and they do not want to spend one-and-a-half lakh rupees on a car that was promoted as a one-lakh rupee car. In terms of image, people would rather get a Maruti 800 for only slightly more than a Tata Nano, and perhaps even a Maruti Alto.The Tata Nano is a rather good car for its purpose. It was meant to be an urban drive vehicle and its fuel efficiency means that you would be spending less petrol per kilometer than any other vehicle of its kind. Compared to its closest competitor from Bajaj Motors, the Tata Nano is more practical because it can keep up with traffic within cities and is much safer than a motorcycle. People who have used a Tata Nano have complained about the heat near the rear seats because the engine is located at the rear and does not get cooled sufficiently, but except for some discomfort, Tata Motors assures us that the car is perfectly safe.