xisto Community
q9c9p

Greetings. Cheers from a new member.

Hello everyone,I was looking on the internet for a free hosting space where to put some of my works, demos and documentations and that could meet my requirements ( the usual lamp, custom scripts, ssl ), after testing a couple of them I found this place and I really think is an awesome idea to share knowledge in exchange of internet services.I'm a linux user ( or power user as someone would say ), I've been using linux for over 13 years now and I've been working in a hosting provider and for a non profit technology art group ( somebody would say artistic hackers :) or media artists, but I prefer the first term :D ), I'm also active in a couple of LUG's and hacklabs ( that are not the place where cyber criminal meets but are autonomous laboratories for volunteers who are interested in technologies, don't get the hacker term wrong ).I do audio and video streaming, I'm also into virtualization and tuning of linux servers...hope to be useful to others with my advices and I hope I get to understand how this "mycents" things works asap :)Cheers!q9c9p <-- thats my face after the normal day coffe dosage :D

hi q9c9p, welcome to knowledgesuta, i hope you will have a great time here with us. and enjoy your time sharing your knowledge and expertise with us. well, personally i will be waiting for your replies and topics in linux section. because i have many troubles dealing with it :). so i am looking forward to learn new things from you. so, have fun contributing in threads, sharing your ideas and thoughts and good luck with your site.

Dear friend welcome to Xisto. You are at the right place for the fulfillment of your hosting needs. One thing to be very cautious is that never spam over here as it is in any case not tolerated so just beware of that. Post good material written or images and in turn you will earn mycents which can be used to buy your hosting package or domain name. Best of luck dear friend.

hello and welcome to Xisto. as i have seen your posted topics it seems you are a fan of linux os, its very nice to have a linux fan here. this forum is not very active these days and needs really active peoples so everyone will be happy to see your positive activity here and get some mycents for your hosting package. good luck and have fun.