xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iniyila

Best Games Of 2010

Hello allnew year is coming some hours later and i decided to start a topic and talk about best games you have played in year 2010. if you say any game please give others some description about why you liked it and what is special about it, so i start myself first :1. God of War 3 : this is the best game i have played this year and it is amazing. the best part of this game is the controlling system,Kratos acts exactly as what you want, the story goes just beautiful and the ending is just amazing. one of the most important thing is the play time it takes about two times more than the previous version to finish this game and this is very important because the previous version was really short. combat scenes are nice too with more enemies to kill and more abilities for Kratos to do a mass kill which makes you heart beat faster in some scenes. anyway if you haven't played it yet i suggest you to play it ASAP.2. Battlefield Bad Company 2 : hmm i played pc version of this game and i should say i'm a big fan of online fps games and this is the first battlefield that i enjoyed even in single player mode. the graphic is great and there is many exciting scenes like when a tank explodes just 2 meters further than your foot and you get damage. online multiplayer is awesome in this game you can really see if a team is good how they can destroy all even if they are weak. it's all about team work which i haven't seen in any game except this one, you can see if you play the game online with your friends you really need to talk to others all the time and synchronize yourself with team until you can win. these two games are my best choices for this year there were many great games too like the "red dead redemption" or "mass effect 2" but these two was just great for me and i enjoyed playing them very much.

Well, I think that the best games of 2010 could include:1) Sid Mayer's Civilization 52) Dead Rising 23) Split Second4) Medal of Honorand of course, the game everyone waited for!4) Starcraft 2 - Wings of Liberty