xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NNNOOOOOO

I Decided I Need An English-Speaking Japanese Girlfriend. dont ask where I got this idea.

But I was thinking a few minutes ago about this. I, for some reason, decided that I need to get a Japanese girlfriend who can speak both English and Japanese.Point is, are there any "legit" websites that offer 100% free dating services? By "legit", I mean the website does what it says, and meets what I'm asking of it (just told you guys what I need of it).

But I was thinking a few minutes ago about this. I, for some reason, decided that I need to get a Japanese girlfriend who can speak both English and Japanese.Point is, are there any "legit" websites that offer 100% free dating services? By "legit", I mean the website does what it says, and meets what I'm asking of it (just told you guys what I need of it).

How goes the search?

How goes the search?

I'm still looking for free dating websites, but I'm considering Myspace or something. All websites so far offer free trials.

If you want some results then there is hardly anything you can find on basis of free. Good things in life are supposed to cost something - money, time or anything else. I think you should definitely search on facebook or other site, lurk on japanese websites and then see if you can find any. Most of the anime forums, movie forums and other entertainment forums related to japan are crowded with local gals who also speak english or use text-converter so yes look over these places. I don't think dating sites are reliable but it's upto you at the end.

If you want some results then there is hardly anything you can find on basis of free. Good things in life are supposed to cost something - money, time or anything else. I think you should definitely search on facebook or other site, lurk on japanese websites and then see if you can find any. Most of the anime forums, movie forums and other entertainment forums related to japan are crowded with local gals who also speak english or use text-converter so yes look over these places. I don't think dating sites are reliable but it's upto you at the end.

Will try tomorrow. It's 10:35 here right now. Plus, I'm doing something with a speaker right now too.

Ok, this is a first! Picking a partner because they are bilingual?????? What ever happened to good looks, cooking skills, personality, money, what ever else we used to do to pick our mates? Is the another product of One World idealogy? Well, anyway, good luck with your search!

Ok, this is a first! Picking a partner because they are bilingual?????? What ever happened to good looks, cooking skills, personality, money, what ever else we used to do to pick our mates? Is the another product of One World idealogy?
Well, anyway, good luck with your search!

I strongly agree! He shouldn't get a bilingual girlfriend! You go get an Japanese-speaking (only) girlfriend. BECAUSE: a) you can teach her English and B) you won't understand her nagging! Checkmate!

Ok, this is a first! Picking a partner because they are bilingual?????? What ever happened to good looks, cooking skills, personality, money, what ever else we used to do to pick our mates? Is the another product of One World idealogy?
Well, anyway, good luck with your search!

I'm looking for that other stuff too.

I strongly agree! He shouldn't get a bilingual girlfriend! You go get an Japanese-speaking (only) girlfriend. BECAUSE: a) you can teach her English and B) you won't understand her nagging! Checkmate!

You made me laugh. That was a good joke. :lol: