xisto Community
Castles

Hello There!

Hello! My name is Castles. I feel as if my real name is of little importance, so I will leave it out. I am Canadian, currently residing in Missouri. My hobbies include blogging, photography, and I enjoy a bit of directing :). In no way is my work professional, although I'm getting there slowly but surely. I hope I can be a decent contribution to the forums. I hope you all welcome me to the family :)

hello and welcome to Xisto and welcome to the family :D . i'm coming to your country next year! this forum needs some activation these days so your positive activity can help all of us very much. you can create your questions as a topic in appropriate categories and you can answer others question in their topics too. there is many categories in this forum and it nearly covers all of your needs so good luck and see you around.

Oh cool, another Missourian! So how long have you been in the Show Me State? Don't worry about the name thing either. My name really isn't sheepdog. Honest! (it's Schnauzer, LOLOLOL)

hi Castles, and welcome to the family of Xisto community. we always happy to get new members, especially if they are looking for knowledge and looking for being an active member here. be sure to be active, share us your ideas and thoughts and have fun.

Hello Castles Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Tell us a little more about why you are here at Xisto. Are you looking for the hosting? or just participation on the forum?

Just follow all the rules and you will have no trouble at all. People here are friendly and helpful, so if you have questions, just ask. Someone will answer you or point you to the answer. You will find most everything you need to know HERE. Read all the pinned posts.

Good Luck and I look forward to reading your posts here at the forum. ;)

Hello dear friend Castles a warm welcome to Xisto. Even I hope that you will be a good contributor to this forum. Just take care of one thing that please never spam as spamming is never tolerated over here. Best of luck dear.

Hi Castles and welcome on our forum "Your forum"Hope you will enjoy the time that you will spend in here , make new friends and share what your knowledge and that's what Xisto is all about : sharing knowledge.Feel free to ask any question , you will always find someone in here who can help

Hey Castles! Hmmm.. that could be your real name... well anyway welcome to Xisto. as always you will find the help section near the sign out button on the top right corner of the screen. read it, its pretty important.

as you can see, the forum is pretty inactive right now. but with your help (YESH! with your help) we can turn this place around into a busy bee hive... where i rule! muhahahah. just kidding but you know what? keep posting around here and you will get to know great people around here as your friends. good luck :)

Oh cool, another Missourian! So how long have you been in the Show Me State?
Don't worry about the name thing either. My name really isn't sheepdog. Honest! (it's Schnauzer, LOLOLOL)

Oh great! All we need more of in this forum are people from missouri.. great. :D