xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mwsmith89

Really Rough Breakup And I Need Help And Advice On What To Do. Lying and immaturity

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am Matt. I'm from South Carolina going through a really tough breakup and I need some advice. I am 21 years old and me and my former girlfriend of four months broke up Dec. 17 2010. I do not know much about love because she is my first love ever. I broke up with her because I have gathered up evidence that she has lied to me. There was so much drama going on with my family and friends with them judging. I caught her off guard facebook messaging a guy wanting him to take her mudding. I believe she lied to me about her virginity for 4 months when she claimed she's a virgin but one of her friends had a talk with her about 4 months ago and revealed to me she's not a virgin. I believe she has been lying to me but I'm not 100% sure. She is swearing to me she never lied and I don't know what to believe. She said she talked to her church pastor and church friends about how upset she is. I am just as upset as her. One thing she lied to me about which happened in october, i was with my best friend and she promised me she wouldn't do anything stupid to get herself in trouble. She went of driving drunk and kept lying to me untill i found out the truth that she was thanks to my best friend. I really love this girl and I feel so cold in my heart that I ended with her. Please... I need some helpful advice from ANYONE who knos more about love & dating than I kno. Please! I want to find out if she really is or is not lying or cheating. I miss her to death and have trouble moving on without her. she has been real upset from what she told me saying she stayes depressd, crying, isolating herself and is very miserable. If there is anyway i can find out if she's truthful or not, i need some advice because if she is truthful and is willing to change her ways, i will consider taking her back. Also i broke up with her is b/c she did real stupid immature *BLEEP* in stores like cuss out the manager for no reason and would cuss on the store intercome being stupid. yes she really pissed me off, but I just want some advice. When someone responds to this post. I will explain more of whats going on. I really will thank yall for whoever helps me out. Thanks!

I have been in a sppot like yours for a few weeks the difference is I was the liar and i was hurting someone. I dont wanan say dumb her and move because thats what I would have said before but now that Im the one needding forgiveness I now realise what this girl may have gone thru or that she may have reasons for lying to you.Its not right but just dont jump to conlusion sit her down and with out being angry tell her that the untruths are not a good thing, tell her stuff about how finding out things from ohter people nhurts you and makes you look dumb dont point fingers and accusation cause she may just become defensive and it defeates the purpose

MAke her see things from the other side of the coin. THe hurt and stress shes causeing you so she judges herself from your angle. Good luck.

I am Matt. I'm from South Carolina going through a really tough breakup and I need some advice. I am 21 years old and me and my former girlfriend of four months broke up Dec. 17 2010. I do not know much about love because she is my first love ever. I broke up with her because I have gathered up evidence that she has lied to me. There was so much drama going on with my family and friends with them judging. I caught her off guard facebook messaging a guy wanting him to take her mudding. I believe she lied to me about her virginity for 4 months when she claimed she's a virgin but one of her friends had a talk with her about 4 months ago and revealed to me she's not a virgin. I believe she has been lying to me but I'm not 100% sure. She is swearing to me she never lied and I don't know what to believe. She said she talked to her church pastor and church friends about how upset she is. I am just as upset as her. One thing she lied to me about which happened in october, i was with my best friend and she promised me she wouldn't do anything stupid to get herself in trouble. She went of driving drunk and kept lying to me untill i found out the truth that she was thanks to my best friend. I really love this girl and I feel so cold in my heart that I ended with her. Please... I need some helpful advice from ANYONE who knos more about love & dating than I kno. Please! I want to find out if she really is or is not lying or cheating. I miss her to death and have trouble moving on without her. she has been real upset from what she told me saying she stayes depressd, crying, isolating herself and is very miserable. If there is anyway i can find out if she's truthful or not, i need some advice because if she is truthful and is willing to change her ways, i will consider taking her back. Also i broke up with her is b/c she did real stupid immature *BLEEP* in stores like cuss out the manager for no reason and would cuss on the store intercome being stupid. yes she really pissed me off, but I just want some advice. When someone responds to this post. I will explain more of whats going on. I really will thank yall for whoever helps me out. Thanks!

Is really hard to say a person is going to change just because you love her, I?ve been in that situation and I actually decided to go back to my bf several times after found out he has lied to me on several occasions, and it took me years to finally convinced myself that he was not changing, that was the way he was and me or anyone was going to make him be different. So we decided to broke up, he has his reasons I had mine, but what I want you to understand is that your girl has to want the change, if it?s just a plain apology with no meaning then is worthless, you could believe her but is a risk because you are going to be the one being hurt in the end. It?s hard to let go of someone you really care about, but the time will decide and you will see through her actions if she really wanted to come clean with you and change her ways or she was just playing with your feelings.