xisto Community
Hurt4love

In A Moment Of Truth She Spoke... In a moment of truth she spoke... In a young moment born of innocence

In a moment of truth she spoke...In a young moment born of innocence and power... In a moment of truth she unintentionally broke one`s heart...In her moment of strength it was the moment of another`s pain and denial... In a sovereign moment born amidst the tears she released her fears...She released her cries and stood her grounds... She needed to fight for the air she breathes...She needed to show her unique spirits... Overloaded by silence, she retreated...Realizing the pain she unwillingly caused... She foreshadowed the reason for her true existence...Why does it have to be this way? She wondered... It`s time for her to fight for the truth...To show her true identity, the road is full of bumps... Can she not just shut it all away?...Can she not live in peace?... Seems the road ahead is her only path...Seems like the moment of truth was meant to be... One day they might understand...Someday, in some month, in some century they will realize it was for the best...

hey dear, this is so deep meaningful words, i liked them a lot. and they are truly words from a professional writer :) as i always say, the best arts comes from the deep emotions. and only few people who react really deeply with things around them and could represent these feelings by words. thank you for sharing, waiting for more.

Thank you my dear WD! These are very sweet and wonderful words! Wow that way you will let me publish all my poems here :PThank you again :D