xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Splendid

Hello From Splendid

Hello to everyone...I'm a girl from Serbia, 27 years old, a medicine worker. I'm here because I would like to create a website, which will give aditional information about mobbing or bullying in Serbia. We had a bad legislation, but however this changed since a month or less. People are still affraid to say anything about this and I hope that my site will help them to fight the mobbers.Also, I like forums and I hope that my contribution will be excepted too.Chears... :)

Hello to everyone...
I'm a girl from Serbia, 27 years old, a medicine worker. I'm here because I would like to create a website, which will give aditional information about mobbing or bullying in Serbia. We had a bad legislation, but however this changed since a month or less. People are still affraid to say anything about this and I hope that my site will help them to fight the mobbers.

Also, I like forums and I hope that my contribution will be excepted too.

Chears... :)

Hi Splendid welcome to the forum. Nice idea for a website. I have never met anyone from Serbia before nor do I know much about the country. I'm sure you will make a fine addition to the community. See you around!

hi Splendid,welcome here, and great goal. i am really respect your way of making a difference in your community. i hope you good luck in your website, and in your study. and be sure to ask whatever you want, we will be happy to help you. good luck and have fun in Xisto.

Hello Splendid Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Fantastic idea for a web site. Neither do I have know anything about Serbia. We seem to have a lack of education in the country about other countries histories and cultures. Isn't that sad?

You have come to the right place for hosting. The packages here are great. The people fiendly and helpful. Just ask if you have a question. Someone will get you to the answer in one form or another. Most everything you will need to know about how things work around here is located HERE. Read all the pinned posts.

Good Luck with your site. :P

Hello dear friend Splendid a warm welcome to Xisto. I hope that you will be a good member of this forum. Just take care of one thing that please never spam as spamming is never tolerated over here. Would you like to share some more about your medical profession as I have one or two friends in this field and according to them its a very tough and difficult field to work, Is it so. By the way Best of luck dear.