xisto Community
20qs

Hello Every One Im New ... Duh.

Hello I am 20qs and I am the owner of 20qs.com... which is a new site that I am currently creating. In fact I have just started so there isn't much there as of yet but, enough about that. I have been an info-holocic all my life and I have been into computers in one way or another since I was 8 years old. Im now 39... I have been building websites of my own since 1996. So I have a bit of knowledge in this field, my interests are very wide, I have a pretty good IQ and I also have life experiance to back it up. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Welcome to Xisto. Sounds like you'll fit in here really well, with all your computer expertise. I'm sure it will be easy for you to contribute with all your years in computers.

hi 20qs,welcome to Xisto, as sheepdog said seems you are in the right place. most of us here either have websites or interesting in web designing and developing or computers. this place could be a great source for knowledge and learning new things or sharing your ones. looking for your posts. good luck and have fun.

Hello 20qs Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA. Another puter geek. :lol:

Most everything you will need to know about how things work around here is located HERE.

I am among the more mature group of forum participants, but all the puter stuff usually goes over my head. My life experiences are not of the technical kind. I guess I enjoy more of the lighter things in life; like doing graphics in my programs and playing solitaire. If I have questions about the tech things, I know who to ask now. Don't I?

Look forward to seeing you on the forums. ;)

Welcome dear friend to Xisto. I have just surfed your website you are still to go. I mean to say your site is still under construction but the look is cool and simple. By the way best of luck for your site.