xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PaulAmanda

Drum Corp/ Drumming Style! Drum Corp/ Drumming Style

Hey.. I was just wondering if anyone else here is a drummer. I am 16 and i made a Drum crop this year, And im very Excited. I always write music too. So i was kinda hopeing that someone else here was a drummer too. I hate being alone on things lol. but yeah I wrote 18 Warm-up's 4 60 Seconds and 3 Cadences. I am told i am pretty good at it but i dunno. So does anyone else do this ?

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Hey.. I was just wondering if anyone else here is a drummer. I am 16 and i made a Drum crop this year, And im very Excited. I always write music too. So i was kinda hopeing that someone else here was a drummer too. I hate being alone on things lol. but yeah I wrote 18 Warm-up's 4 60 Seconds and 3 Cadences. I am told i am pretty good at it but i dunno. So does anyone else do this ?

I have some drums and an interest in drumming but I haven't had much time to practice lately. I'm basically a beginner. I just play for a hobby along with other instruments I own. Baniboy, another member here is a pretty good drummer too and he taught me some things. So feel free to post some drum related stuff if you want. I wouldn't mind reading some lessons or tips.

As Rob already mentioned, I play the drums and have been doing so for almost 3 years now. I don't play in drum corps or such but I'm in a band. And I don't write stuff, I wish I did tho, because I often find new licks which I can't repeat later when I need them.Anyway, you didn't leave us with a lot to talk about, Paul (or Amanda?), so I'm gonna asksome schtuff.. How long have you been playing and do you play the drum set or the (I don't know what's that thing they play in march bands called, so...)? And what styles do you play if any specific ones are your favorites? What kind of music do you listen to?

I'm a drummer.Well at least I used to be, I don't have time any more to keep up with practice, but I still have my drum kit, and pick up my sticks every now and again.I've been playing for 4 or 5 years now I guess.